dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Are blacks going in on her too :jbhmm:

I'm torn
shiiiiit If my little brother doesn't get in next year, then I'm going to be pissed. UT has becoming extremely competitive the last 5 years. A lot of people are outraged down here b/c generational candidates are getting turned away left and right recently, so they see this as a slap in the face. She not only gets in but also qualifies for in-state tuition despite her illegal status.

Last edited:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
full
:laff:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup: White people gonna get her outta here on the first thing smoking....

I wish. The powers that be ain't going to allow it to happen. She is why folks listen to Trump.

Nikkas hustle backwards by supporting her. Mexicans only hire other Mexicans. CVS can't do shyt because they'd have to rid that regions middle management of all the illegals and anchor babies hiring their own and not letting Americans in.

Mexicans have Chinese protest powers due to numbers and protection by powers that be who are also illegal.

But again some of you nikkas prefer to stay sleep.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Twitter is going to be the death of these idiots. They can't STFU :pachaha:
:whew: If you like fukkery you definitely should get one. I remember this one girl on my TL posted videos of her burning her Boyfriend's clothes, and shoes.

She had a bunch of retweets and replies. shyt like that happens all the time on twitter.