Val Venis is a disgusting son of a bytch

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This stupid motherfukker is tweeting about how Obama, Bill Gates' wife and Dr. Fauci paid China to create the coronavirus as part of their plot to have Communism take over the US.

And Obama planned the January 6th attack on The Capitol as part of his master plan to turn America into a Communist country.

Racism makes you crazy as fukk.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have always leaned a little left, but its crazy even for me that the Republicans who previously hung their hat on patriotism have large factions that decided that being part of the Trump cult is more important than America or any of their professed ideals. Even the people I have voted for I would never put on this kind of pedestal, that type of thing is usually demanded by dictators and its a slippery slope to give that kind of devotion to a mortal man let alone one that is amoral and unfit for office in the first place

People like this believe that the government is now under the control of a pedophilie billionaire cult so they don't see it as betraying America to side with Trump, who within that narrative is an outsider that got in and was now working to undo that system.

So they're not contradicting themselves or hypocrites... they are just crazy.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is not shocking at all. Long before most people really cared to discuss politics on a day to day basis or know the political preferences of those who entertained them, Val Venis aka Sean Morley was well known for being a staunch conservative. So much so that he stood out among the Bush II era Republicans of that time. He's only gotten older so it's no surprise he's deep into Q-Anon bullshyt and other oddball conspiracies. Hopefully the day shall come soon where someone will be slapping his ambulance.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not shocking at all. Long before most people really cared to discuss politics on a day to day basis or know the political preferences of those who entertained them, Val Venis aka Sean Morley was well known for being a staunch conservative. So much so that he stood out among the Bush II era Republicans of that time. He's only gotten older so it's no surprise he's deep into Q-Anon bullshyt and other oddball conspiracies. Hopefully the day shall come soon where someone will be slapping his ambulance.

:picard:

:dead:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm kinda confused i think two years ago folks were saying The Rock is Republican? I don't follow his every move has he changed sides or what?
The Rock was Republican In 2000 and everyone has pigeonholed him as that ever since despite him clearing supporting Obama.