Val Venis is a disgusting son of a bytch

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Do you really have to ask if Val Venis is in possession of a video of the former vice president (and soon to be president)'s son raping the former president's young daughter is real?
Everything about this is wild but something about Val Venis being included in it somehow just makes it infinitely more preposterous :mjlol:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I have always leaned a little left, but its crazy even for me that the Republicans who previously hung their hat on patriotism have large factions that decided that being part of the Trump cult is more important than America or any of their professed ideals. Even the people I have voted for I would never put on this kind of pedestal, that type of thing is usually demanded by dictators and its a slippery slope to give that kind of devotion to a mortal man let alone one that is amoral and unfit for office in the first place

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
We forgetting the Val was part of right to censor:
maxresdefault.jpg

@GlitchBoy

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Do these people even know what the fukk communism is? All they do is label everything commie this and that. Val is the worst. So many Canadian guys on my fb exactly like him. A bunch are rappers too. Its all fukked up. Good luck over the next few years. shyts about to get bumpy. Don't let these goofy fukks ever try to fukk with you. Ever. Shut them down at every angle.