mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
guess i cant @ you :manny:

We Run The Town (Banks & Vado)
Bring It Back (Banks & Fab)
Beamer, Benz, or Bentley Remix (Banks, Juelz & Fab)
Fast Life (Juelz & Vado)
Okay Y'all (Vado & Fab)
Turn It Up (Juelz & Banks)
Mo Brooklyn, Mo Harlem, Mo Southside (Fab, Vado & Banks)
The Releast (Fab & Banks feat. Red Cafe)
Remember the Titans (Fab & Banks feat. Joe Budden & Royce)
Salute (Remix) (Vadeo & Juelz)
Soft (Juelz & Fab feat. Meek & Ross)
Money Chase (Fabs & Banks)
Get Down or Lay Down/knockin (Fab, banks & Vado)
Respect it (Fab & Banks feat. Jadakiss)
You Aint Got Nothin (Juelz & Fab feat. Lil Wayne)
Body Bad (Fab & Vado feat. Cam)
I Don't Believe nikkas (Fab & Vado feat. Cam)
Rockin that Thang (Fab & Juelz feat. Rick Ross, Ludacris & The Dream)
Juelz & Fab (Whats It Gonna Be) :wtf: never heard this
Start It Up (Banks & Fab feat. Kanye & Swizz)
Fast Life (Juelz & Vado)
Perfect Match (Banks & Fab)

Doh Care - Fabolous, Lloyd Banks, Juelz Santana, Vado - Hammerstein Ballroom - YouTube

:ohhh:

This was the first Banks/Fab collab I'm sure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ny rappers still haven't figured out the formula .. they have a "ny ceiling" to get poppin ... they get poppin in ny cuz they got this "ny sound" then cant get a release date cuz no one else outside ny wanna hear it ... so u hear them on mixshows by ny djs and perform at ny night clubs but no one outside the tristate even knows em ...

down south nyggas like Future rose up and lapped most of these ny nyggas when he was just a feature on a one hit wonder song over a year and some change ago ..

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
decent interview.
Khaled will put a bit of work in so you know Vado good on that.

:heh: Yee in this interview..she ain't happy at the Vado.

ya'll need to stop gassin up Angela. She look just like Calliou, aka katie got bandz

a295136fbf0f2530b2597ed2921ae544.jpg

:stopitslime: Now which is which??

40+40+Club+Barclays+Center+Grand+Opening+zva9kdKgTZXm.jpg

:lolbron:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Khaled would be a good look for the homie. I think he can blow up a little with that situation. He can make better music than Ace Hood at least.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
yee is cute. she's not a dime, but she seems like someone that would be cool to chill wit.

I don't even get why guys keep sayin' this. I think she's cool, but any chick involved in Hip-Hop automatically gets the "she'd be cool as a wifey" type shyt.

If all you wanna do is have an live audio stream of Bossip then yeah, she'd be cool to chill with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even get why guys keep sayin' this. I think she's cool, but any chick involved in Hip-Hop automatically gets the "she'd be cool as a wifey" type shyt.

If all you wanna do is have an live audio stream of Bossip then yeah, she'd be cool to chill with.

well, no. let's look at the bytches on "love and hip-hop" none of those bytches would be cool to chill with. i say yee would be cool to kick it with because her personality seems cool. she doesn't seem like she's a stuck up bytch, she has a sense of humor, and she obviously has above average intelligence. she's not a chicken head.

there are a lot of hip-hop bytches i can name that i would never wife or kick it with. that erica bytch on love and hip-hop is a perfect example.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
well, no. let's look at the bytches on "love and hip-hop" none of those bytches would be cool to chill with. i say yee would be cool to kick it with because her personality seems cool. she doesn't seem like she's a stuck up bytch, she has a sense of humor, and she obviously has above average intelligence. she's not a chicken head.

there are a lot of hip-hop bytches i can name that i would never wife or kick it with. that erica bytch on love and hip-hop is a perfect example.

OK, I'll give you that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt i hope vado get his shot and do well with it..........hope he can fuse that south sound and ny flow without sounding :scusthov: like alot of ny rappers over our shyttttttt