Vado "Angela Yee dropped me just like interscope" [Breakfast Club Interview]

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
You don't think Drake (OVO/Warner Bros.) would be better?

The thing about Khaled is that he got more connects n is overall a better force in the music industry, business wise. Vado always had star power, his problem, I always felt was that he was always being handled wrong. Even from when he was running back with Killa. I think Vado knew this himself, but he was jus being loyal.

Drizzy music wise will be a better choice for Vado, but I dont think music is Vado's problem. Only thing holdin Vado back was a weak management/buisness team. Which Khaled im sure is gonna handle.

Even with the music Vado been putting out, he should at least be Fab status in the city. Whoever was handling that nikka dropped the ball sumtin serious.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
ya'll need to stop gassin up Angela. She look just like Calliou, aka katie got bandz

a295136fbf0f2530b2597ed2921ae544.jpg

:stopitslime: Now which is which??

40+40+Club+Barclays+Center+Grand+Opening+zva9kdKgTZXm.jpg

:wtf: thats who ppl be gassin up?

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she aint ugly but she aint a dime .. she looked like da type of cute ho dat would be a friend and u hit it on da low when u get drunk n pissy 2 keep her happy ..

prob iz she also da type of ho that thinx she a dime lol

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
@Shadow King
@trollol
@dre
@DeuceZ

Not tryin to cause no trouble. Im just trying to provide as much information as possible, so my niccas can form a rational decision about matters that affect the people. I provide. The streets decide.

:manny:

bandz will make her dance?

Last edited by a moderator: