Vacationing with a female etiquette

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Is there such a thing? Typically you in a room for 3-5 days, what are some things you needed for a comfortable stay with your chic?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Is it your SO or a relative or some shyt?

If its your S/O and you can't act the same as you would if your boys were there... Then what's the point of the relationship?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:what:

I'm not understandng the point of this thread. If you're going on vacation with a chick, you're obviously both comfortable on all aspects.
Not true, this could be the first vacation together, or some new chic u trying to impress or simp but dont know her that well or her habits

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Not true, this could be the first vacation together, or some new chic u trying to impress or simp but dont know her that well or her habits
mj-laughing.gif

@ taking new chicks or jumpies on vacation. Only time I go on vacation with a girl is if she's wifey/been together for awhile

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you don't know her well, or her habits, you finna find out real quick.
If you ask me, the trick is to dikk her down real good before you leave the hotel, that way she'll be nice a mellow while you're out an about.

Then, if you don't feel like doing some bytch shyt at night, like wine tasting, just dikk her down again in the evening to mellow her ass out again....

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
mj-laughing.gif

@ taking new chicks or jumpies on vacation. Only time I go on vacation with a girl is if she's wifey/been together for awhile

EXACTLY.

LMAO @ nikkas taking random chicks on vacation.

I can't relate to this thread. I only take my wifey on vacay

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
mj-laughing.gif

My cousin did this, took his American side piece to Jamaica for 2 weeks. He aint even get the p*ssy and they broke up 2 months after they came back

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
If you don't know her well, or her habits, you finna find out real quick.
If you ask me, the trick is to dikk her down real good before you leave the hotel, that way she'll be nice a mellow while you're out an about.

Then, if you don't feel like doing some bytch shyt at night, like wine tasting, just dikk her down again in the evening to mellow her ass out again....

:patrice: U might be right