The Other Guy, Superthread: The Etiquette Of Relationships With Women Who Have Kids...

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I really don't understand why yall dudes fighting to be stepfathers WTF :why:

Some of ya'll clearly grew up watching too much TV and let social media rot your mind.

Not every breh bagging a bytch with a kid ends up like Baby Boy or Merlin Santana. Untuck your dikk and hike ya skirt down

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Rename this thread: “Russell Wilson Disciples.”

Seriously though, I get some people would rather have something than nothing. But I’d stay single than to ever seriously date a woman with children.

To each their own though.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
you a real man breh:salute:

taking on women's unnecessary stress and problems

hit dawgs :mjgrin:

My wife didn't have any children when we got married.

However, I have a family member who has children, who lost their father due to blood cots, and now she's raising two kids, technically a single mother

See, when you act like an uptight fakkity know-it-all you end up looking goofy, because you truly don't know everybody's story.

And ya'll wonder why the black community is in the state it is.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
My wife didn't have any children when we got married.

However, I have a family member who has children, who lost their father due to blood cots, and now she's raising two kids

See, when you act like an uptight fakkity know-it-all you end up looking goofy, because you truly don't know everybody's story.

And ya'll wonder why the black community is in the state it is.
I understand that situation breh. Don't take anything I say here seriously tho :manny:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I’ll be honest, every single mom of the dozens I’ve encountered had “issues” with their kids dad except for one. It was constantly a revolving combination of issues. The father not getting the kids consistently. Lack of financial support. Jealously because your the new guy. Drama between the kids father and his new woman towards the mom, which indirectly affects you.

I’d say about 95% of the time it’s not worth it ESPECIALLY if she has more than one kid.

I have one kid myself and I refuse to seriously entertain a single mom. I’d smash but I can’t see myself willing ADDING several more mouths to feed that’s not my blood. I wanna take my son to a ball game, well I can’t just take him now I gotta take him and her kids. My son wants McDonald’s, well gotta buy her kids McDonald’s too. He wants new J’s, oh gotta buy her kids shoes too. And for what? End up breaking up in a year or two. All that money down the drain. Nah. F*ck that.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’d smash but I can’t see myself willing ADDING several more mouths to feed that’s not my blood. I wanna take my son to a ball game, well I can’t just take him now I gotta take him and her kids. My son wants McDonald’s, well gotta buy her kids McDonald’s too. He wants new J’s, oh gotta buy her kids shoes too.
Yeah, that’s what’s crazy to me. I’ve seen blended families work when there are equal kids apiece. But imagine entering a relationship with one child and she has two/three? Expenses are tripled/quadrupled already.

Man, I don’t know how some people do it. I will say, I’ve seen middle-upper class women with no children willing to marry men who already have children. The opposite is rarely true.

So I will say it’s easier for single fathers to date than single mothers. Call it a double standard but hey, that’s life. :yeshrug:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Yeah, that’s what’s crazy to me. I’ve seen blended families work when there are equal kids apiece. But imagine entering a relationship with one child and she has two/three? Expenses are tripled/quadrupled already.

Man, I don’t know how some people do it. I will say, I’ve seen middle-upper class women with no children willing to marry men who already have children. The opposite is rarely true.

So I will say it’s easier for single fathers to date than single mothers. Call it a double standard but hey, that’s life. :yeshrug:

Agreed. That seems to be changing however based on the women I’ve encountered and the conversations that were had. Back when I was on Hinge earlier this year there were ALOT of women that said “no kids” in the bio. These were all early 30s to mid 40s professional women. That’s not to say for the right guy they’d make an exception.

I will say that most of those women didn’t have kids themselves.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great thread but with all the info I feel like brehs with option ain’t taking single moms seriously

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
One thing about @murksiderock he gone hit you with a few paragraphs, whether you like it or not.:pachaha:

The premise of the thread seem solid, and I'm always open to some free game (especially if it's from someone who's actually lived/living it). :manny:

I haven't linked up with a single mom in a minute. The ones in my pool usually reach out to me first, on some "Make me feel good" Monster's Ball shyt lol