The Other Guy, Superthread: The Etiquette Of Relationships With Women Who Have Kids...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This. I saw the play/trap from early and got up out of there. Great chick too but if you’re a high value man you have no business dating a woman with a kid imho.

Tbh I’ve known of guys 6ft+ in shape becoming step dads.

It’s a self esteem, self confidence thing for sure.

Invest in yourself, work on yourself and write down your goals /vision
Another thing that'll need discussing in this thread you hit on here------>there are women looking for a man to save them from messes they created...

This does NOT describe all single moms!

But there are plenty this does apply to, and you gotta watch for the buzz words, the gaslighting and manipulation tactics...

•Any woman who is constantly badmouthing her child's father, is a NO. Even if he's a piece of shyt scumbag, her making it a conversation piece to put him down is indicative of several things, be it a woman unaccountable for her own decisions, a woman with no respect for a father's role in a child's life, a woman who doesn't respect men, it could be a number of things...

Emotionally aware women will not denigrate the father of their children to a man they are just meeting, talking to, dating, etc. Most importantly it reflects poorly on her, but I think self aware women recognize that introducing the play of devaluing the father, opens the door for The Other Guy to do the same----->and if he's also emotionally immature, once that door opens for him to disrespect the father, you're creating a new set of problems...

•any woman who talks to you about how she doesn't need a man or how independent she is, RUN. This is not something that needs to be said and instead serves as the precursor to her expecting you to "step up" and take responsibilities off her shoulders, both for her and her kids...

•a woman quick to introduce you to her kids is generally a red flag if she's the custodial parent. That means her kids are probably used to seeing different men. You're just the new flavor, even if that flavor lasts a year or few. RUN.

Bunch of ways to see this play. As a man, these are the quick signs to tell you nah, she not the single mother to go for. There are other hidden signs that don't jump out that you gotta look for!

From the father of the kids point of view, understand this. The woman who displays these characteristics will actively behave in a manner to elevate The Other Guy in her life, and minimize yours in your kids. The woman who doesn't display these characteristics will never devalue the importance of you being involved with your children...

Once you encounter a guy who doesn't recognize he's immature and the woman has rope a doped him, you as the kids father have to behave responsibly. More on this later!

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing that'll need discussing in this thread you hit on here------>there are women looking for a man to save them from messes they created...

This does NOT describe all single moms!

But there are plenty this does apply to, and you gotta watch for the buzz words, the gaslighting and manipulation tactics...

•Any woman who is constantly badmouthing her child's father, is a NO. Even if he's a piece of shyt scumbag, her making it a conversation piece to put him down is indicative of several things, be it a woman unaccountable for her own decisions, a woman with no respect for a father's role in a child's life, a woman who doesn't respect men, it could be a number of things...

Emotionally aware women will not denigrate the father of their children to a man they are just meeting, talking to, dating, etc. Most importantly it reflects poorly on her, but I think self aware women recognize that introducing the play of devaluing the father, opens the door for The Other Guy to do the same----->and if he's also emotionally immature, once that door opens for him to disrespect the father, you're creating a new set of problems...

•any woman who talks to you about how she doesn't need a man or how independent she is, RUN. This is not something that needs to be said and instead serves as the precursor to her expecting you to "step up" and take responsibilities off her shoulders, both for her and her kids...

•a woman quick to introduce you to her kids is generally a red flag if she's the custodial parent. That means her kids are probably used to seeing different men. You're just the new flavor, even if that flavor lasts a year or few. RUN.

Bunch of ways to see this play. As a man, these are the quick signs to tell you nah, she not the single mother to go for. There are other hidden signs that don't jump out that you gotta look for!

From the father of the kids point of view, understand this. The woman who displays these characteristics will actively behave in a manner to elevate The Other Guy in her life, and minimize yours in your kids. The woman who doesn't display these characteristics will never devalue the importance of you being involved with your children...

Once you encounter a guy who doesn't recognize he's immature and the woman has rope a doped him, you as the kids father have to behave responsibly. More on this later!
Tldr

Dating single mums is just a no

Low hanging fruit bruh

Low confidence vibes

Do you tho

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
You the first nikka I get to make an example of for running in this thread on some dumb shyt 🤣...

And I say that respectfully, not that I think you're dumb but the idiocy of your statement. It's misleading!

Most men and women aren't trying to create broken homes. The reality is relationships can end, it happens...

As for the man who cleans my shyt up, first of all you're coming in here with the assumption something needs to be cleaned up. In a different thread nikkas would say you have simp mentality, unless you truly believe every woman who isn't with their kids' father is a broken woman...

My two oldest's mother, started dating her guy two months before we broke up, older childless brother in his 40s, who did a lot of the don'ts that are coming in this thread. They got engaged them relationship fell apart and they ended it after 4 years together....

So Exhibit A of "the man who cleans my shyt up" was a 4-year relationship wasting BM's time because when they did premarital therapy he said he didn't want "a ready made family" even though she had two kids when he met her. He cleaned himself right out the paint since his old ass thought he could just keep fukking on her eternally...

Exhibit B, she tried dating a man closer to her age who had kids of his own but that only lasted a few months...

Exhibit C, my youngest daughter's mom is with a guy, expecting their first child in 2 weeks, which will be her 4th, and 3rd son, and 3rd baby daddy, and he's 36 and it's his first kid period. Let the record show the man she's having the child with is a habitual couch surfer, they met when his previous ex put him out and my gullible, always need some in house dikk BM fell for his charisma 🤣...

She accidentally got knocked up by this dude, as she put the police on him twice for whipping her ass, most recently in December, but she the type of woman who has little identity outside her kids so of course she kept the baby abd as a result kept the broke 36 year old...

You nikkas really think these Knights in shining armor swoop in on Cliff Huxtable time 🤣...

The one nikka was a 40-something who was just happy to have a 20-something giving him free p*ssy for 4 years but didn't see a future. The other guy likely just got bored with my boring ass BM. And the other guy needed a place to stay and found the right bytch to mother him 🤣

But "cleaned my shyt up" 🤣 you dudes who speak in generalities are the worst...

Breh You WILL NEVER IN LIFE "Make An EXAMPLE" out of me, FUKK OUTTA HERE!

I'm NOT READING all the Silly Shyt you typed up.

DID YOU MARRY BEFORE YOU MADE KIDS, YES OR MUTHAFUKKIN NO??????

THE ANSWER IS NO!

YOU ARE A SERIAL "BABY-MAMA" MAKER, Your "OPINION" is IRRELEVANT TO ME.

We get on Broads ALL the Time when they "Choose Wrong", then get online and "Complain About It".

Your shyt is the MALE EQUIVALENT.

Should have MARRIED BEFORE YOU CARRIED!

:camby:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
My two oldest's mother, started dating her guy two months before we broke up
:francis:

I see why you mad...

you procreated with multiple goofy hoes...

now you got a bunch of offspring being raised by said goofy hoes

poor kids soaking up all that goofiness throughout their childhood too....

my nikka... you making this thread to hopefully help a breh learn to date one of your goofy baby mommas?

we off that....

LET EM DIE!!!!

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Keep the relationship separate from her kids and don’t get involved with the “family” aspect. nikkas are crazy and think they own the mother of their children. Better to let her manage that on her own.
Half right, half wrong. It's not always the guy thinking he owns baby mama, in many cases it's baby mama thinking she owns baby daddy and actively behaving in ways to exert that influence...

What we see more often is the father's reaction, not the woman's instigation. And you are right in some situations, bro! There ARE guys that feel entitlement to the mother of their kids...

But it's not even close to all the time. Alot if these women play some diabolical head games with these men, BOTH men, after the relationship ends...

Here's an example, woman meets guy, lays out how relationship with kids father didn't work. There are often conversations with the kids' father going on simultaneously as she's dating New Guy, that New Guy doesn't know about and if he's emotionally immature himself, he buys right in to what she's selling and eats the shyt up. Those private convos with baby daddy are rarely exposed and if she does share, she shares in convenience, often giving half truths that help frame her rope a dope of New Guy...

The conversations with baby daddy could be dozens of things, from still flirting or discussing getting back together until she gets mad again, to the man giving money for his children that she's otherwise saying she doesn't get or lying about the amount, to court dates or hearings, to custody schedules outside of court, to asking baby daddy to still take care of things THAT ARE NOT ABOUT THE KIDS, to literally anything...

So where you are right, and the inspiration for this thread that I'll detail further is if you date a single mother, the right single mother that turns into a family aspect, stay outta that baby daddy shyt...

Guys have to remember the same way this woman doesn't know everything about your past and history, you don't know hers. You don't really know what that man has done for his kids, you don't know the history of how they've coparented, besides what she tells you...

When she speaks to you about him you are supposed to be her confidant, her supporter and nurturer. But what you aren't supposed to do is make decisions for her regarding the kids and their dad, or influence those decisions. A grown woman understands the delineation here and won't put you in a compromising situation; a grown man in Other Guy role will also understand this and move accordingly...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:francis:

I see why you mad...

you procreated with multiple goofy hoes...

now you got a bunch of offspring being raised by said goofy hoes

poor kids soaking up all that goofiness throughout their childhood too....

my nikka... you making this thread to hopefully help a breh learn to date one of your goofy baby mommas?

we off that....

LET EM DIE!!!!

Don't confuse me, I'm not mad about anything. What I'm doing is outlining the etiquette if you're gonna date single moms...

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
get literally kicked in the ass by her kids because you didn't listen brehs

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Don't confuse me, I'm not mad about anything. What I'm doing is outlining the etiquette if you're gonna date single moms...
lol

this topic is too personal... for it to not to be personal...

we dont want your baby mommas...

if anything... the stories you told make it even clearer why @YaThreadFloppedB!

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
lol

this topic is too personal... for it to not to be personal...

we dont want your baby mommas...

if anything... the stories you told make it even clearer why @YaThreadFloppedB!
Thread didn't flop and it isn't about my BMs, you don't pay attention. The one nikka made a statement about guys cleaning up BDs mess, so because I know how to carry conversation I used my personal examples to shoe how misleading his post was...

The thread isn't about them...

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
1*UIK084TNd4bDq7_Aso3RPQ.gif