VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
The Dem Leader in the VA Senate has been there for 40 years.

My friend Yasmine is challenging him in the primary.

Good luck to your friend :ehh:

You gotta love how these people just love to tell on themselves. "Man I'd hate for people to see how I was in the army" :gucci: nikka I know plenty of god damn people that didn't do a bunch of racist shyt as teenagers.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I live in Richmond, shocked shyt isn't popping off at the governors mansion. Them antifa weirdos are deep out here

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah he gotta go. fukk that caping some dems are trying to do for him. repubs are in a catch 22 because they want to go all out on this, but they have an admitted racist steven king in congress and of course president "both sides" in the white house. they know they gotta keep that same energy if cheeto's nword tape comes out while he's still president. but this guy, yeah he gotta get the fukk on.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing is that it’s bad enough if it was just him, but that mfer is next to a guy in a klan uniform smhhh

If he hopes to have a political future he should resign now. Otherwise what’s going to happen is that all of a sudden people gonna be coming out the woodwork about all the other racist shyt he did as an immature child in his 20s/30s :mjlol:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
VA has two democratic senators one of whom survived the republican surge in 2014, a democratic governor, a majority of dems in US House and only a minority by two dems in the state senate and house of delegates. its not a blue state either (its purple) but its not accurate to call it a red state now.