VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
NOTE: The image is in reference to politics, not the person.

tenor.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If Justin Fairfax resigns, the leader of the VA Senate would become the Lt. Governor and he's a Republican.

Should the Dems become like the GOP and not care to stay in power?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If Justin Fairfax resigns, the leader of the VA Senate would become the Lt. Governor and he's a Republican.

No, I believe that if Fairfax resigns then Northam gets to appoint another LG.

If that happens, then Northam should appoint Keyanna Conner. She's a Black woman so she can't be #MeToo'd or #Blackfaced:hubie:.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
No, I believe that if Fairfax resigns then Northam gets to appoint another LG.

If that happens, then Northam should appoint Keyanna Conner. She's a Black woman so she can't be #MeToo'd or #Blackfaced:hubie:.
i think he should get fairfax out of the paint, get an apointee in and then resign. but would his appointment need to go through legislative approval? i could see virginia republicans shooting that down on sight

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

They don’t really have much of a choice right now. The GOP has gone full on fascist cult at this point, operating like a hive mind of corruption and in their attack on the rule of law. Whoever the Lt. Governor is, I’m sure he isn’t any better considering his party. No good choices to make right now. Maybe a quarantine on the whole state is what’s best right now.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

If they do they've completely lost the moral high ground on these issues and we should just pack up 2020 now. There is no way a nominee can campaign with this shyt show taking place.