V-Trigger Gots No Heart: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2 - Official Coli SFV Season 2 Thread

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This was a wild match :pachaha:

Throwing out reversals like it ain't nothing :whew:

@Versa

I see how you were using Akuma's b.hp on Birdies wake up Ex bullhorn (2:10).. that was sick. i guess it only has one frame of armor??

Yeah so double hitting moves will knock him out of it lol. Birdie's wake up is dangerous cuz he has so many options if he has meter.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Yeah so double hitting moves will knock him out of it lol. Birdie's wake up is dangerous cuz he has so many options if he has meter.

It caught me of guard when u hit me with it cuz I completely forgot Akuma had that. I'ma have to work on a counter for that. Looking back at the tape u played this alot different from are first set. Your placement of that air fire ball was on point. Completely beat the armor on my bull head. I had no respect for the shoryuken then you started to get loose with it my man :obama:. Cant play like that and expect to win i gotta do better.

Rell Shyt

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
WINNERS BRACKET- SEMIFINALS RESULTS
Coli SFV Season 2.1 - Playoffs - Challonge

@Versa pulled off the upset in convincing fashion against @Relldaproblem by a set count of 3 to 1

LOSERS BRACKET - ROUND 3 RESULTS

@4Eyez eliminated @FaygoMI in a close match with a set count of 3 to 2

@JoeyTones swept @1 other person and sent him packing with a count of 3 to 0

LOSERS BRACKET - ROUND 4 RESULTS

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence sent my breh @JoeyTones home with a set count of 3 to 1

@2gunsup eliminated the former champ @4Eyez by a set count of 3 to 1

We're Down To The Final 4 Brehs..... No More Games.... :demonic:
tumblr_o28v7rmKxt1tafr4io1_500.gif

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
LOSERS BRACKET- ROUND 5 and FINALS

We're spicing things up this time around since we're down to the FINAL FOUR. From here on out every set will be First To 5 Wins (FT5W).

The deadline for the Loser's Round 5 match will be 8/20/17 by Midnight, and the preceding match (Loser's Final) will scheduled immediately after accordingly.

Besides the amount of matches required to win being increased, all other rules from previous rounds will apply. That means we need these matches to be uploaded and posted, no exceptions!! :ufdup:

Top 4 competitors left....... @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @2gunsup @Relldaproblem will all battle it out in Losers with only one breh advancing when its all said and done....

Meanwhile @Versa is waiting in the Winners Bracket to face his final competitor.
latest

LOSERS BRACKET- ROUND 5

1) @Khalil's_Black_Excellence Vs. 3) @2gunsup

LOSERS BRACKET- FINAL

Winner from Losers - Round 5 will face 2) @Relldaproblem

Last edited: