V-Trigger Gots No Heart: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2 - Official Coli SFV Season 2 Thread

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ahhhhhhhhhhh man yall going in. That Range at which u fought @Khalil's_Black_Excellence at was immaculate. Didn't allow him to get any of his offense going.Great stuff yall two. Looks like it's round 2 for us.

Rell Shyt

Actually I had several opportunities. The whole first match I had in the bag, just dropped combos tho. Play tourney match first thing in the morning with no warm up brehs. :yeshrug:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ahhhhhhhhhhh man yall going in. That Range at which u fought @Khalil's_Black_Excellence at was immaculate. Didn't allow him to get any of his offense going.Great stuff yall two. Looks like it's round 2 for us.

Rell Shyt

It was hard because it was laggy as fukk (not sure how well my upload showed that, requested a simple stage background to help reduce it) but I really didn't want to lose so I did my best to keep my reactions sharp in spite of.

See you soon playa :salute:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
FOOT ON NECK SEASON 2.1 - TOURNAMENT - WINNERS ROUND 3 RESULTS
Coli SFV Season 2.1 - Playoffs - Challonge

@Versa sent @Khalil's_Black_Excellence to the Loser's Brackey by a count of 3 to 0

@Relldaproblem is still on a rampage and made quick work of @2gunsup with a count of 3 to 0

FOOT ON NECK SEASON 2.1 - TOURNAMENT - LOSERS ROUND 2 RESULTS

@4Eyez beat @hadouken in a close battle with a count of 3 to 2

@1 other person beat @Flacko_Ali in a Bison Mirror match with a count of 3 to 1

@JoeyTones sent @OmegaZero and his corny ass Mika packing with a count of 3 to 0

@Sypress loses another Laura mirror match, only this time to @FaygoMI with a count of 3 to 1

:jbhmm: I'm starting to notice a pattern of you never uploading your matches ON TIME! :pacspit:

The show goes on, some brehs advanced while others got sent home :mjcry: ....

8 brehs left in the Tourney, lets see who advances to the next round...

3089452-8935440808-tumbl.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
WINNERS BRACKET- SEMIFINALS & LOSERS BRACKET- ROUND 3

OK These Rounds only have 3 matches combined so The deadline for results is going to be 8/9/17 @ Midnight, with the hope that most of these matches will be handled over the weekend.

All matches for this round will once again be FT3W sets with each set being best 2 out of 3 rounds. Same rules from previous rounds apply as always.

We got a hellified match-up with Rell and Versa :whew: , while the rest of the brehs try to fight their way out of the Losers Bracket...

aj48Y_s-200x150.gif

WINNERS BRACKET- SEMIFINALS

02) @Relldaproblem Vs. 04) @Versa

LOSERS BRACKET - ROUND 3

05) @4Eyez Vs. 08) @FaygoMI -> Winner faces 03) @2gunsup in Losers - Round 4

07) @JoeyTones Vs. 09) @1 other person -> Winner faces 01) @Khalil's_Black_Excellence in Losers - Round 4