Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
God damn "Utopia" is back with a vengeance. :blessed:

That episode was incredible. :wow: at the back story of every major character in the conspiracy. It was dope as fukk how they wove in real life events (incident at 3 Mile Island, etc.)

Not much else to say. If they can maintain this level of quality for the next 5 eps I'm gonna have to switch around my new show GOAT contenders again.

:stopitslime:at the board for still sleeping on this.

Fred.

COLI nikkaS NEED TO GET ON THIS shyt

SHOW IS SLOWLY BECOMING A MASTERPIECE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This "first episode" is spectacular. Although there wasn't that much in the way of new information, the story telling is amazing. Since there is a time discrepancy, I'll post some things in a spoiler. We should get a consensus as to if we should do that for the rest of the time?

Milner is bad in her younger days. My thing for red heads was working OD. She's so cold.

I was surprised to see that it was Philip who came up with the idea for population control. Of course he got scared when Milner said she was game. Her number 2 was also apprehensive to the reasons for who gets to live and who does not. That's so grimey what he did to Arby. Then he just leaves him in the compound. I refuse to believe that they couldn't get to him in the asylum but I can get over it. Was that him wetting himself or the sound of blood dripping in the beginning? The old school torturer was dope too but kinda p*ssy.

I love how she and her number 2 where about business the entire time. The way they shook Dr. Isherwood down was crucial. It did feel like I was watching an Instagram video at times but that's not their fault. Impeccable sound and music.

A frog with a crown?

This got me hella excited for the season. The official body count is 6 and 5 finger nails.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I don't mean to sound like a nutjob but you know this is how shyt is in real life. A few people behind the scenes pulling all the strings.

Fred.
mad at you breh..

i wanted to wait til it was over and marathon season 2 like i did 1

but i saw someone posted a link

its calling me breh

pookie.jpeg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This "first episode" is spectacular. Although there wasn't that much in the way of new information, the story telling is amazing. Since there is a time discrepancy, I'll post some things in a spoiler. We should get a consensus as to if we should do that for the rest of the time?

Milner is bad in her younger days. My thing for red heads was working OD. She's so cold.

I was surprised to see that it was Philip who came up with the idea for population control. Of course he got scared when Milner said she was game. Her number 2 was also apprehensive to the reasons for who gets to live and who does not. That's so grimey what he did to Arby. Then he just leaves him in the compound. I refuse to believe that they couldn't get to him in the asylum but I can get over it. Was that him wetting himself or the sound of blood dripping in the beginning? The old school torturer was dope too but kinda p*ssy.

I love how she and her number 2 where about business the entire time. The way they shook Dr. Isherwood down was crucial. It did feel like I was watching an Instagram video at times but that's not their fault. Impeccable sound and music.

A frog with a crown?

This got me hella excited for the season. The official body count is 6 and 5 finger nails.

As long as the ep aired anywhere in the world it's fair game. Don't want to get into the whole "time zone" thing because the whole thread would be spoiler tagged.

As far as Carvel, I took it as he legit went crazy. Even when he was sane he was experimenting on his own son....dude was never all there to begin with. And I doubt Milner would go for killing him....so they left him there. He ended up killing himself anyway.

Fred.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Damn it started? Won't be able to watch til the weekend.. I caught the first season last year based on folks here posting about it and I was blown away by it.. The thing that caught me off guard besides how brutal the violence is in it . was that that the "bad guys" actually had a legit argument as well for doing the things they did....