using my debit card to pay for pizza delivery just to avoid tipping appreciation

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
what kinda pizza place doesn't let you tip on the receipt you have to sign?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It still has the Tip line on the receipt..thats worse than cash to me cause you always put 0.00 to make sure no one fills it in later. thats an extra slap to the face. :mjpls:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I don't tip worth shyt when I visit foreign countries because there's no way they'll ever see me again.

If I ever visit the country again it'll have been so long that they probably wouldn't even remember me as that one a$$hole that never tips :myman:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
can you black guys explain why you don't tip? if the reason is that you are cheap please just respond with the :umad: smilie

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I delivered pizza and I didn't really give a fukk if people didn't tip and no one else I worked with did either. If you come to the door right away and have the money ready, no delivery guy is going to trip about whether or not you tipped. A lot of people don't really know it's customary and probably close to half of the people never tipped. You make so much money from the people that do tip that you don't care. The ones that got flagged were the ones that would habitually order the pizza and then leave and we'd have to wait around for them. When I got one of those deliveries, no matter how close the place was, I'd always do all of my other deliveries first since they probably wouldn't be ready anyway.

Some people tip big because they think it'll make their pizza come faster next time but I think it really works in the opposite way. At the place I worked, you had to take whatever was next in line but you could add others on top of that. If you were known as a good tipper, some driver might be a jew and take yours even though he was going to the other side of town and your pizza will be sitting in his car for a half hour. They know you're tipping out of habit and not for good service.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
can you black guys explain why you don't tip? if the reason is that you are cheap please just respond with the :umad: smilie

:mjpls: Not tipping is like not wiping my ass after taking a shyt i had to get buckect naked and rock back and forth to get out