Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster claims his grief over her son’s death is ‘bogus

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
couldnt tell durin the all star game in dallas..he wrecked every show he had n he wrecked his lil spot durin the game..

fukk wha shakira was tryin 2 do...the energy inside of cowboy stadium was...:ahh:

Dont get me wrong he still doing his thing and caking up $$$$.....but most of us didnt know he had an album come out a month or two ago :russ: In 04....everybody knew he had an album.Not so much anymore...:ehhh:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to say it but dude had more of a career when he was with Chilli. He went DIAMOND milking his relaitonship (at the time) with her. Then he got with this chick and his career took a hit.His fanbase sort of turned on him :manny:

That's because on Confessions, he was singing about heartbreak and shyt.

But by Here I Stand, he was all on some "I love my wife and my son and I'm content with my new life as a family man" shyt. Ain't nobody trying to hear that shyt.

And then, of course, he went Eurotrash on us :why:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, trill talk, can you dudes man up for a second and quit using every single opportunity you have to express your hatred towards women.

you guys can't even analyze the situation without jumping at her neck because she's a woman. that's all i'm seeing here. you dudes really expose yourselves for the ignorant dumb motherf*ckers you are and the thing that gets me is you guys think you're smarter than what you really are too. you basically air yourselves out and the whole nine as being bitter, insecure guys that have women issues whenever you toss your anger at sh!t you really have no reason to be mad @. did this woman do anything to you? is your name usher?

but back to the situation though. i don't see why you guys are giving usher a pass. he CHOSE to date this woman and she had kids already. when he decided to date her and marry her, he assumed the role of the adoptive father. so usher basically became a father to her kids from a previous relationship even if they weren't his. so for you guys to talk about how he doesn't have sh!t to do with the kids because they aren't his, you guys are f*cked up for that.

i also think she is f*cked up for using her dead son to help her divorce proceedings. that's low. i hope usher doesn't completely disconnect himself away from his kids even though they're not his. that would be f*cked up too. those kids shouldn't be caught up in your mess and bad decisions.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
man, trill talk, can you dudes man up for a second and quit using every single opportunity you have to express your hatred towards women.

you guys can't even analyze the situation without jumping at her neck because she's a woman. that's all i'm seeing here. you dudes really expose yourselves for the ignorant dumb motherf*ckers you are and the thing that gets me is you guys think you're smarter than what you really are too. you basically air yourselves out and the whole nine as being bitter, insecure guys that have women issues whenever you toss your anger at sh!t you really have no reason to be mad @. did this woman do anything to you? is your name usher?

but back to the situation though. i don't see why you guys are giving usher a pass. he CHOSE to date this woman and she had kids already. when he decided to date her and marry her, he assumed the role of the adoptive father. so usher basically became a father to her kids from a previous relationship even if they weren't his. so for you guys to talk about how he doesn't have sh!t to do with the kids because they aren't his, you guys are f*cked up for that.

i also think she is f*cked up for using her dead son to help her divorce proceedings. that's low. i hope usher doesn't completely disconnect himself away from his kids even though they're not his. that would be f*cked up too. those kids shouldn't be caught up in your mess and bad decisions.

i wasnt even bout to comment on this shyt cause i dont give a fukk bout it, but fukk outta here nikka he not they daddy he aint got to do shyt for them, he married they mama, and now that shyt is over, nikka probably aint no deep real relationship wit them, he not they daddy, lil dude was 9 when they get married, just cause i marry a chick dont mean i have to do shyt or give a fukk about her family, im in a relationship wit here

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when he decided to date her and marry her, he assumed the role of the adoptive father.

:damn: No, more like uncle, because as far as we know they already have a father who is active in their lives. Does their actual father get bumped to the side because their mother remarries? This is a troubling trend that I see far too often, the role of the father is dealt with so flippantly, revolving door and shyt, every man that comes along bumps off and supersedes his predecessor automatically.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

i wasnt even bout to comment on this shyt cause i dont give a fukk bout it, but fukk outta here nikka he not they daddy he aint got to do shyt for them, he married they mama, and now that shyt is over, nikka probably aint no deep real relationship wit them, he not they daddy, lil dude was 9 when they get married, just cause i marry a chick dont mean i have to do shyt or give a fukk about her family, im in a relationship wit here

truth