Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster claims his grief over her son’s death is ‘bogus

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I don't really like to speculate on ppl's relationships but wtf was Usher doing with her?

This dude is a multi-platinum selling RnB sex symbol yet he wifes up an older chick who aint that fine and has serious issues.
Word, When Usher was his prime this nikka could of had any chick he wanted and he chose this harlot :aicmon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't really like to speculate on ppl's relationships but wtf was Usher doing with her?

This dude is a multi-platinum selling RnB sex symbol yet he wifes up an older chick who aint that fine and has serious issues.

puzzy power, and im sure like most women she was a angel until that ring was put on her finger.

you never know what type of chick you have till your going through a divorce.

Plus im telling you as someone who sits in on divorce hearings and mediations etc. that alot of time its the lawyers putting stuff in their clients heads. Alot of women (not that im sticking up for them), just want to be divorce, but the lawyer will whisper do you know you can get alimony, child support, the matrimonial home, and some of his pension:leon:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
puzzy power, and im sure like most women she was a angel until that ring was put on her finger.

Plus im telling you as someone who sits in on divorce hearings and mediations etc. that alot of time its the lawyers putting stuff in their clients heads. Alot of women (not that im sticking up for them), just want to be divorce, but the lawyer will whisper do you know you can get alimony, child support, the matrimonial home, and some of his pension:leon:

:wow:

Habit

Banned
Daps
So dudes are not even reading articles now?

He wants to postpone the trial because he claims he is in mourning over Kile's death, she is saying its bullshiit.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town

ya this shyt is :snoop:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of Ushers biggest mistakes was wifing this chick

Seriously, what the hell was he thinking? I know he likes older women and all, but he could had any cougar he fukking wanted, and he picked HER? :wtf:

Not to mention that she's had multiple run-ins with the law.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
and so what if its bogus?

newsflash ITS NOT USHERS KID, he paid out of his pocket for you get a chartered plane, what more should he do for a kid that wasn';t even his?

how does this pertain to the custody of his true flesh and bloods?

another reason not to mess with single moms brehs

Damn should be illegal to be this on point.

Seriously, what the hell was he thinking? I know he likes older women and all, but he could had any cougar he fukking wanted, and he picked HER? :wtf:

Not to mention that she's had multiple run-ins with the law.

My nikka had Chilli...

Chilli:ahh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
tameka said usher dont care and yall agree but call her a bytch for saying it...www.the-coli.com/locker-room/24637-ushers-stepson-taken-off-life-support-dies-saturday-morning.html...i wondered if people thought of tameka [and not usher] when her son was dying and now i know they didnt...

I did. I think BOTH of them are bullshytting based on the story though. I don't doubt Ush isn't really mourning like that, but if the story is true, she ain't shyt either. You mean to tell me your child gets in a life threatening accident and you contact your ex to ask them to TWEET "please pray for lil ashy_dikk"? (not getting at you, but please pray for lil ashy_dikk is :lolbron: for some reason)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tameka said usher dont care and yall agree but call her a bytch for saying it...www.the-coli.com/locker-room/24637-ushers-stepson-taken-off-life-support-dies-saturday-morning.html...i wondered if people thought of tameka [and not usher] when her son was dying and now i know they didnt...

i thought of her kid not her, its sad for kids to die but

"Kile, the son of Atlanta TV executive Ryan Glover"

its funny when that happen usher was being criticized for not paying medical bills for him, why cant the real dad and the mom do? like normal peple put up your house, sell your car, your clothes your jewellery, this chick been bad mouthing usher ever since they divorced and when you needed him your shocked he didn't come through?

a quick google search shows me usher filed for divorce in 2009, they were married for two yeasr, a quick google search also shows me her son was 11 when he died, so when usher was really in this kids life for only 2 years 07-09:wtf: and he barely saw his real kids so the odds he saw his ex step son from 09-2012 is slim, plus he was always touring etc. he prob barely even spent time with this kid who HAS A REAL DAD WHO IS A TV EXECUTIVE PROB MAKING 6 FIGURES

so again really don't mean to be heartless or whatever but why the hell would usher need to be mourning and even giving a damn?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Hate to say it but dude had more of a career when he was with Chilli. He went DIAMOND milking his relaitonship (at the time) with her. Then he got with this chick and his career took a hit.His fanbase sort of turned on him :manny:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Hate to say it but dude had more of a career when he was with Chilli. He went DIAMOND milking his relaitonship (at the time) with her. Then he got with this chick and his career took a hit.His fanbase sort of turned on him :manny:
I agree. But his music took a hit too though.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

couldnt tell durin the all star game in dallas..he wrecked every show he had n he wrecked his lil spot durin the game..

fukk wha shakira was tryin 2 do...the energy inside of cowboy stadium was...:ahh: