USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

Daps
Attraction and actually acting upon those urges are two very different things. There needs to be a real adult conversation about what to do with people who have those urges and won’t act on them but seek out help imo

Didn’t read the article fwiw but I’m assuming that’s what it’s covering

Edit: skim the article it’s exactly what I thought. Ive been saying this for a couple of years now.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I said this shyt I told my parents and my girl that once they made same sex relationships legal peodophillia was next. These nikka looked at me like I was crazy. Low and behold. They testing the waters on this topic too much.

You sound outdated. There are so many countries who will kill gays but have age of consent laws that goes as low as 12.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound outdated. There are so many countries who will kill gays but have age of consent laws that goes as low as 12.

I still think it's fukked up and them nikkaz deserve they balls cut off and stuffed down they throat if they going to try fukk with a 12 year old.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I disagree, people are born to be pedos?
Pedos are pedos because they want that power over an innocent child, that's all that it is.

Someone said Pedos should die, I disagree with the death penalty, penis removal should suffice.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Homosexuality between two CONSENTING adults, who cares.

Kids can't give consent and neither can cows, dogs, or whatever else you can think of.

It's not the same.

They are arguing that pedophilia is a condition not a choice.

So there's the correlation to gender dysphoria, beastiality and homosexuality.

All of these conditions create high risk of deviant behavior and sexual demoralization.

If homosexuality is not an action...or choice.

They will argue that other sexual dysfunction isn't either.