US to send military shipments to Syrian rebels

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If they don't play world police then we risk the chance of being attacked. Think of it like this, one person has to be the boss, if we're not the boss then shyt runs rampant. It's politics, and if you're not in the military and you're not lobbying against it or even attempting to get out if the country then don't complain. Can't reap the rewards and then complain about the actions. It's not a 1 way street my friend.

Why rewards are we reaping? Gas is over $5 a gallon at some places by my house. And seriously, is anyone scared of a terrorist attack? Especially if we had our military resources here domestic protecting us.

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why rewards are we reaping? Gas is over $5 a gallon at some places by my house. And seriously, is anyone scared of a terrorist attack? Especially if we had our military resources here domestic protecting us.

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

Where you living at, Germany? Cause gas is $3 a gallon here. Is that a serious question?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
more people have died in mexico over the past decade. i guess we should intervene there too. you realize the syrian rebels are al qaeda fighters...:fabbynsick:

Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/world/middleeast/syrian-rebels-tied-to-al-qaeda-play-key-role-in-war.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Arming the Syrian rebels is the same as arming al-Qaeda – Telegraph Blogs

obama is about to arm al qaeda terrorists. this shyt is chess not checkers.

Yeah in a drug war...........

Oh shut up you're over here making big assumptions and shyt.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Yeah in a drug war...........

Oh shut up you're over here making big assumptions and shyt.

more people are dying a year in mexico right now then died per year in vietnam :russ:

assumptions? i just posted mainstream news articles detailing how the syrian rebels are linked to al qaeda. the fukking ny times will tell you this.

:stopitslime:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Why are people freakin out? We did more in Libya without the critics now this is an issue?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Libya and Syria are two different opponents, my friend.

True indeed. Obama just the messenger and if it was up to him we wouldn't have these wars. Look who funded him throughout his career and follow their interest.

Hope you don't sincerely believe that. While I had and still do have a shred faith in Obama, he and his administration are adults who know and knew full well what the fukk they are doing. At one point, they had Fox News dictating their actions. You can believe in Obama all you want. The big bad influences are getting to him and he would do the righteous democratic thing but no, he's a politician, just like all the others. Which means you should take all the everything he says with a grain of salt.

Now, saying he doesn't face extreme opposition on everything he does would be naive of me to say but so would thinking he'd be a savior if all of that opposition just stopped overnight.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
The Obama administration has concluded that Syrian President Bashar Assad's government used chemical weapons against the rebels seeking to overthrow him and, in a major policy shift, President Obama has decided to supply military support to the rebels, the White House announced Thursday.

U.S.: Syria used chemical weapons, crossing Obama's "red line" - CBS News

hopefully no soldiers will be sent

our command might be getting that 72 hour notice to pack our shyt and fly over there, just got told that today

:dwillhuh::why::birdman:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Libya and Syria are two different opponents, my friend.

Hope you don't sincerely believe that. While I had and still do have a shred faith in Obama, he and his administration are adults who know and knew full well what the fukk they are doing. At one point, they had Fox News dictating their actions. You can believe in Obama all you want. The big bad influences are getting to him and he would do the righteous democratic thing but no, he's a politician, just like all the others. Which means you should take all the everything he says with a grain of salt.

Now, saying he doesn't face extreme opposition on everything he does would be naive of me to say but so would thinking he'd be a savior if all of that opposition just stopped overnight.

Lol never was an Obama fan but they groomed him good dating back to 04. I am just stating the obiviois that you can see the structure at power these recent years. The thing is you can tell he didn't sign up for this look at his physique and body langauge from 08 until now. He want out and this is off topic. I expect two more so call America needs to jump in to create democracy in a couple of places before the decade is out.

little4209

All Star
Daps
When I was heard this I was very surprised...someone help me out here, why are we (US) providing military support? Who are the rebels fighting against, their own government? ...I was reading an article, before i seen this thread, saying that Syria believes that the accusations are lies and Obama is just using it to make him move :sadcam:

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
Lol never was an Obama fan but they groomed him good dating back to 04. I am just stating the obiviois that you can see the structure at power these recent years. The thing is you can tell he didn't sign up for this look at his physique and body langauge from 08 until now. He want out and this is off topic. I expect two more so call America needs to jump in to create democracy in a couple of places before the decade is out.

:whoa: syria is gonna be a long and strenght-sapping ride, look how after 2 years of fighting terrorists from 29 countries and their more than 10 terror sponsoring states has failed:ufdup: anyway next country in line which is iran it's already involved and i think it could be possible that iran gets assisted in to getting the bomb before syria falls:patrice: