US to send military shipments to Syrian rebels

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The lack of fukks given to this shyt in syria is surprising.

Sent from my galaxy S4

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yup they gave Obama the thumbs up to go in and they will do the same to the russians and chinese to make sure all sides are lining there pockets both during the war and post war reconstruction...

True indeed. Obama just the messenger and if it was up to him we wouldn't have these wars. Look who funded him throughout his career and follow their interest.

Daps
Obama, I love you but you were a little late to get your ass in gear.

BOMBS OVER ALEPPO :blessed:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
US and arming groups in conflicts in Asia hasn't gone very well in the last couple of decades

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
name a conflict this country DOESN'T get involved with. tired of the united states always playing world police. its bullshyt.

If they don't play world police then we risk the chance of being attacked. Think of it like this, one person has to be the boss, if we're not the boss then shyt runs rampant. It's politics, and if you're not in the military and you're not lobbying against it or even attempting to get out if the country then don't complain. Can't reap the rewards and then complain about the actions. It's not a 1 way street my friend.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noooo, I'm not supporting the war, I'm just interested to see how it plays out. Yes something must be done, 90k people killed in 2 years, it's 2013 and something must be done and the US is the leader of the west, once we give it the green light every country will join.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Lets see what Russia will do.

They already told us to mind our business

And-here-we-go.gif

and hereee we goo

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why are people freakin out? We did more in Libya without the critics now this is an issue?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Sounds familiar...

EU gonna do the same, we're all be at war with those same rebels/jihadists in a couple of years.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Noooo, I'm not supporting the war, I'm just interested to see how it plays out. Yes something must be done, 90k people killed in 2 years, it's 2013 and something must be done and the US is the leader of the west, once we give it the green light every country will join.

more people have died in mexico over the past decade. i guess we should intervene there too. you realize the syrian rebels are al qaeda fighters...:fabbynsick:

Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/world/middleeast/syrian-rebels-tied-to-al-qaeda-play-key-role-in-war.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Arming the Syrian rebels is the same as arming al-Qaeda – Telegraph Blogs

obama is about to arm al qaeda terrorists. this shyt is chess not checkers.