US Sponsored “Color Revolution” Struggles in Hong Kong. UPDATE: US Target Xinjiang

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Hong Kong protests: Activists received training from Oslo Freedom Forum

Published on Jun 21, 2019
Trained demonstrators' However, far from being impromptu demonstrations, it is an open secret at this meeting in Norway that plans were hatched for the demonstrations nearly two years ago. The ideas was to use non-violent action as a "weapon of mass destruction" to challenge the Chinese government. Organisers prepared a plan to persuade 10,000 people on to the streets, to occupy roads in central Hong Kong, back in January 2013. They believed that China's moves to control the Hong Kong election would provide a flashpoint where civil disobedience could be effective, and planned accordingly. Their strategies were not just to plan the timing and nature of the demonstrations, but also how they would be run. BBC Newsnight has been told many of those involved in the demonstrations, perhaps more than 1,000 of them, have been given specific training to help make the campaign as effective as possible.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's one thing for the usa to pull this shyt in a country that can't do anything to america. it's another to do it to a place that can :francis:
You know I think having trump as president as cause the covert operation to act in a more blaze way when it come to undermining other countries that can get back at us.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You know I think having trump as president as cause the covert operation to act in a more blaze way when it come to undermining other countries that can get back at us.

I really believe Trump has torn the veil off the usa for good. No one is gonna look at the usa as the torch bearer for "human rights, liberty, democracy, justice, etc" going forward.

So I don't think it's that the usa is being overly overt (which it probably is:skip:) just far more people are actually paying attention to america's actions and not words now

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I really believe Trump has torn the veil off the usa for good. No one is gonna look at the usa as the torch bearer for "human rights, liberty, democracy, justice, etc" going forward.

So I don't think it's that the usa is being overly overt (which it probably is:skip:) just far more people are actually paying attention to america's actions and not words now

This.

Which is why I was never one of these scared negroes crying about him being president.

I knew his ratchet ass would do exactly that and it's what these CACs deserve.

Running around acting like they're on some "holier than thou" type shyt.