US owes blacks reparations over slavery: United Nations experts

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
my mom is black, reparation money could help us out
since were on S8 and food stamps

but it's not gonna happen

and wait so my mom's mom is Black and my mom's dad is Black
but my grandmas mom is "half black" and "half native american" and her dad is black
and my grandfathers mom is "half black" and "half indian" and his dad is black

so would my mom get reparations since she's not "100%"
Your dad is a cac? fukk off.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is this shyt.

What about the rest of us?

To my knowledge uk doing the most when it comes to reparations.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
not our problem.

now if it came down to it, a tier system could be possible. but reparations really needs to be for true AAs only. full descendants of AA slavery. not half caribbeans or africans, or biracials, or cacs with a black great great grandparent. im not trying to be divisive, but we need as much resources going to our group as possible.

I agree but we need a defined ethnicity.... Its hard to tell someone who is mixed and has always identified as AA that they're not AA..

wtf is half African-American?

AA is an ethnicity in this context...

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Its not just about slavery reparations. That's too damn small in scope. Evil whites love dismissing blk problems b/c they think slavery ended a century ago.

Oooohhh nooo u don't get off that easily.

We're talking reparations for decades of:

-chattel slavery
-rape
-lynchings and blks being terrorized
-disenfranchisement
-entire successful blk towns being razed to the ground and loss of generational wealth inherent to these practices
-the loss of major generational wealth due to mass blk incareceration for petty shyt
-introduction of drugs into blk community
-fukkin sharecropping!
-discrimination and economic opportunities stolen in EVERY FUKKIN AVENUE (e.g. Politics, housing, education, wages)
-MEDICAL EXPERIMENTATION!!
-FORCE STERILIZATION
-BROWN VS BOARD OF EDUCATION
-police brutality
-forced migrations and gentrification
-stealing blk land
-hindering blks from entrepeneurship

Slavery would have been bad enough. But they owe us for their grievous abuses that continued long after slavery and are still in place today!

Look at the defintion for Genocide:
The international legal definition of genocide - Prevent Genocide International

"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

It is a crime to plan or incite genocide, even before killing starts, and to aid or abet genocide: Criminal acts include conspiracy, direct and public incitement, attempts to commit genocide, and complicity in genocide.
Punishable Acts The following are genocidal acts when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group’s existence:

Killing members of the group includes direct killing and actions causing death.

Causing serious bodily or mental harm includes inflicting trauma on members of the group through widespread torture, rape, sexual violence, forced or coerced use of drugs, and mutilation.

Deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to destroy a groupincludes the deliberate deprivation of resources needed for the group’s physical survival, such as clean water, food, clothing, shelter or medical services. Deprivation of the means to sustain life can be imposed through confiscation of harvests, blockade of foodstuffs, detention in camps, forcible relocation or expulsion into deserts.

Prevention of births includes involuntary sterilization, forced abortion, prohibition of marriage, and long-term separation of men and women intended to prevent procreation.

Forcible transfer of children may be imposed by direct force or by fear of violence, duress, detention, psychological oppression or other methods of coercion. The Convention on the Rights of the Child defines children as persons under the age of 18 years.

Genocidal acts need not kill or cause the death of members of a group. Causing serious bodily or mental harm, prevention of births and transfer of children are acts of genocide when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group’s existence.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Well not all blacks in the usa are dirt poor. There are still middle class blacks and upwards. You think the government gonna give u reparations when u got 100k checking and 8.8 million in savings? Nah b. You gonna have to show that you were generationally poor and if they cant accept that then you can argue that you should pay less taxes or no taxes for a certain amount of years or be given free land etc.