US house overwhelmingly passes bill to ban tiktok in the US

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I am strongly against this bill for republicans it isnt about national security or anything along those lines. Its about stopping young voters from getting liberal and thus voting democrats, their primary goal is this will help trump and their politicians win easier in elections
Then Biden should veto the bill if it gets to his desk if the Democrat majority Senate lets it get that far, right?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Then Biden should veto the bill if it gets to his desk if the Democrat majority Senate lets it get that far, right?

America seeks total digital control of human interaction this century.

If Tik Tok succeeded, Chinese alternatives to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (which I hear are better btw) would gain ground.

Biden will sign the bill because he’s an imperialist.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

If Tik Tok succeeded, Chinese alternatives to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (which I hear are better btw) would gain ground.

we chat da gawd

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

Nah, I don't think it's an American thing, but an American tech company thing. Tech money is long and we're seeing it move right now to push out the competition.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah, I don't think it's an American thing, but an American tech company thing. Tech money is long and we're seeing it move right now to push out the competition.

Wikileaks and other diplomatic leaks revealed that America has access to all our communications via US social media companies. If Chinese companies gain ground, America will lose its global spying advantage.

As an American citizen, wouldn’t you prefer China having access over a government that can arrest you? The Chinese can’t reach over the Pacific. Biden/Congress are afraid of losing full spectrum dominance.