US heroin overdoses shifting to young, white, Midwestern

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good, those kids are pieces of shyt

one of our best friends got hooked on percs, then robbed houses. then moved to sniffin H. now its rest in piss as far as im concerned :camby:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Guess we should get tough on crime in these areas :troll:

@tmonster
I have recently noted many Sarah Mclachlan style tv advertisements for rehab clinics, could be related
ironically I don't remember seeing any of those when the crack epidemic was decimating the black communities
The gov. response should be interesting

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
USMC-Lance-Cpl.-Antonio-Wilccoxen-other-Marines-in-1st-Platoon-Company-I-Battalion-Landing-Team-3-8-Regimental-Combat-Team-8-walk-in-poppy-field-during-security-patrol-Helmand-provinces-Green-Zone-west-of-Nar-e-Saraj-canal.jpg

:ohhh:Jada coppin that dope,

jadakiss-psd4590.png
"ha haaaah"

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Don't really care. White people have always been the biggest drug users. It's not the H coming from Afghanistan, it's that shyt coming from Mexico and other places south of the border. Now that it's their time to get chopped up on the "War on Drugs", they're trying to do everything possible to not treat them the same. fukk that. Should have closed the borders and stopped flooding the country with Mexicans, it wouldn't be this bad. :manny:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Not just midwest though..here in South Jersey alot of these dope addicts are white...alot of the white kids I went to high school with got hooked on Xanax and shyt then later heroin.

Alot of them also got away with alot of dumb shyt in high school too,anyone who has lived in a suburban town majority white will tell you that bored white teens are a plague to society. Guess that what happens when you don't discipline your kids and let them party and trying every fukking drug out there and shyt...yet they say black parents are the worst.:stopitslime:

Don't really care. White people have always been the biggest drug users. It's not the H coming from Afghanistan, it's that shyt coming from Mexico and other places south of the border. Now that it's their time to get chopped up on the "War on Drugs", they're trying to do everything possible to not treat them the same. fukk that. Should have closed the borders and stopped flooding the country with Mexicans, it wouldn't be this bad. :manny:
Real talk..it's just annoying because when police do raids out here it's the black people getting fukked.

Meanwhile these junkhead whites getting second and third chances at rehab instead of jail time. :francis:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Nothing but White denial, not the river in egypt. Vermont is damn near 100% white, rural and the smack capital.

My mother taught GED classes to troubled kids in Queens in the late 1980s. She claimed the problems she witnessed there paled in comparison to what she saw while teaching in rural Vermont. There may have been more crime in Queens, but the problems in Vermont were more disturbing: students coming to her with horrible tales of neglect and sexual abuse at home.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-capital-of-america-103280.html#ixzz3TRr20x5f

Maybe the CIA is planting drugs into the burbs like in urban centers circa 80s. Dont trust the current regime

Just wait until that crocodile hit the states like it has East Europe. Good and cheap.
http://time.com/3398086/the-worlds-deadliest-drug-inside-a-krokodil-cookhouse/

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Not just midwest though..here in South Jersey alot of these dope addicts are white...alot of the white kids I went to high school with got hooked on Xanax and shyt then later heroin.

Alot of them also got away with alot of dumb shyt in high school too,anyone who has lived in a suburban town majority white will tell you that bored white teens are a plague to society. Guess that what happens when you don't discipline your kids and let them party and trying every fukking drug out there and shyt...yet they say black parents are the worst.:stopitslime:

Real talk..it's just annoying because when police do raids out here it's the black people getting fukked.

Meanwhile these junkhead whites getting second and third chances at rehab instead of jail time. :francis:

Part of the reason they want "reform" now is because there aren't enough blacks to feed off anymore. I'm conflicted even when it comes to marijuana decriminalization/legalization. In theory I'm all for it, but what about the masses of black people who got that F? Are they going to retroactively erase it? Still can't vote, buy guns, sit on jury, jobs, education and a host of other things they're locked out of now. To let whites, mexicans, arabs and the rest engage in the same behavior but not face the same fate we've always had to endure? Mock and degrade us with those stereotypes while they get loans to open up shop and become millionaires doing the same shyt? What about how that aids in regentrification? Always some draconian shyt for us but then want to be soft when it comes to the "others". For example: Illegal immigration "You're splitting up families". When the fukk did they care about that for us? Slavery they didn't care about our families. War on drugs didn't care about our families. Now I'm supposed to give a damn? fukk that.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Mostly because it's a natural progression from painkillers.

A lot of athletes and people who are on opiates like Vicodin or Percocet eventually become addicted and move to heroin.

It's sad.
That's why people should avoid pharmaceuticals if possible.

Bolded for emphasis. I stay away from pharmaceuticals. The worst are pain killers, anti depressants and stimulants because those mess with the brain chemistry.

As someone that studies word,. The word pharmacy or pharmacist is from the greek words pharmakeia (witchcraft/sorcery)or pharmakeus (witch/sorcerer). So, basically, you are playing with Satan when you get into this stuff and those demons jump on people to the point that they become addicts and destroy themselves. Drugs is one of the best way to control people, that is one of the reasons why this country especially supports drug use even though it uses the the false cover of "Law" to act as if they are against it. The land is just land of sorcery on all levels because it was built by those scorers that people call masons...like Albert Pike and Benjamin Franklin.

IDFWU

Pro
Daps
obvi

only spoiled baby cacs can offered this shyt

good on them though

IDFWU

Pro
Daps
on a related side note

anyone else watching the Knick ?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they will start taking it seriously now like they did aids when cacs started to get it