US had to bail out Japan to save the Treasury market

Daps
Did you even read this? It says nothing about the US bailing out Japan to save the treasury market. This is doomer bullshyt, just like the petrodollar story.

you think they would say it out loud? you cant read between lines?

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I swear, if theres one more thread trying to talk about international news/finance/geopolitics...

and nikkas use a random social media account as a source....

I'm gonna have to start blocking you goofies....

access to the largest database of information in the history of civilization...

and nikkas are fooled by any random cac with wifi and a keyboard
Reuters

Saudi Arabia joins BIS- and China-led central bank digital currency project​

By Marc Jones
June 5, 20245:30 PM GMT+2Updated 6 days ago

Headquarters of the Bank for International Settlements are seen in Basel

The tower of the headquarters of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is seen in Basel, Switzerland January 30, 2020. REUTERS/Arnd Wiegmann Purchase Licensing Rights, opens new tab
LONDON, June 5 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia has joined a China-dominated central bank digital currency cross-border trial, in what could be another step towards less of the world's oil trade being done in U.S. dollars.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Reuters

By Marc Jones

The tower of the headquarters of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is seen in Basel, Switzerland January 30, 2020. REUTERS/Arnd Wiegmann Purchase Licensing Rights, opens new tab
LONDON, June 5 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia has joined a China-dominated central bank digital currency cross-border trial, in what could be another step towards less of the world's oil trade being done in U.S. dollars.
This has nothing to do with the thread or my post....

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Only a matter of time…
Reuters

By Marc Jones

It was bound to happen. It’s pretty much a wrap for America.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Reuters

By Marc Jones

That's an odd place to put that seeing as how Roche's world headquarters are there... :patrice:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I swear, if theres one more thread trying to talk about international news/finance/geopolitics...

and nikkas use a random social media account as a source....

I'm gonna have to start blocking you goofies....

access to the largest database of information in the history of civilization...

and nikkas are fooled by any random cac with wifi and a keyboard

"White man said it, it must be true!"

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I provided the info, what you choose to ignore or accept, to each his own. :hubie:
You didn't provide *any* info. You just posted a random dude in a 40 second video reading off the tweets from another random dude with no actual sources.

This is who he was citing. It's a random crypto bro. It was a random crypto bro on twitter who started the 50 year petrodollar agreement rumor too.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You didn't provide *any* info. You just posted a random dude in a 40 second video reading off the tweets from another random dude with no actual sources.

This is who he was citing. It's a random crypto bro. It was a random crypto bro on twitter who started the 50 year petrodollar agreement rumor too.
do you :hubie: