US Congressman Calls for the Arrest of Trump & Family for Crimes Against the United States

Daps
As time passes people forget just how awful Bush was. He started a war that had nothing to do with 911 lied to congress that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction to justify it when in reality it was over oil and finishing the job his dad started. I won't even get to Katrina.

I didn't forget. I was making a point.

Did Bush lie to congress? Or was it Colin Powell? Because i seem to remember Powell having to fall on his sword, which probably is one of the main things that kept a serious inquiry from going further up the ladder to Bush. He had too many people around him that he could send out there to take the fall. If im not mistaken, he had plausible deniability at all times.

Katrina? That was just him being a terrible president. Again, what crime did he commit? Not moving quick enough aint a crime.

It's foul, its messed up, but it aint a crime. And if you wanna say a levee was blown up, or a bridge was detonated, how you gonna prove Bush did that?

So I say again. What crime did he commit?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
People are wasting time..they won't lock up a ex president
Unfortunately your right. I don't see Donald Trump spending time in prison. Possibly his family members and people around him. The most I can see happening is the media stops paying attention to him which I think would drive him mad.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People are wasting time..they won't lock up a ex president

What happens if that ex-president is selling state secrets to Russia? :jbhmm:

Would the CIA step in and "correct" the problem?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
These nikkahs sucking Dubbya's dyck now? :gucci:

Yeeeeeeah, I'm out, shyt getting spooky in this bih.

As for @neotheflyingone specifically, we've been allies on this ousting Trump but you fukking up on this revisionist history flag waving shyt. Voting for McCain and now this "Bush broke no laws" shyt? That's 2 strikes already pleighboi.

giphy.gif

Daps
Yeeeeeeah, I'm out, shyt getting spooky in this bih.

As for @neotheflyingone specifically, we've been allies on this ousting Trump but you fukking up on this revisionist history flag waving shyt. Voting for McCain and now this "Bush broke no laws" shyt? That's 2 strikes already pleighboi.

giphy.gif

So me expressing the reasons the man didn't get prosecuted is revisionist history?

Man grow up. We cant have conversations on what happened and why without you coming in here with some mess?

The whole reason this convo was started was because whether you want to admit it or not, Bush and Trump didn't do the same thing. Bush killed iraqis. Trump killed Americans.

Two different things.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
About time. Though Biden is said to want to move on and not make his presidency about the prosecution of Donald Trump.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I would absolutely LOVE to see this b*stard trump get thrown in prison and being held responsible for every single criminal offense him and his bootlickers engaged in, but unfortunately I dont have high hopes to see a former president actually being made an example of like this....

At the end of the day a ton of people in higher ranks/governement despise him, but I dont think they would actually let the "integrity" of the United states and basically the whole image getting destroyed on a global stage by having a damn president getting thrown in jail like a crook.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our prisons deserve better than trump. Drag him and his fukking family onto the white house lawn

576cb32f05aae_louisette.jpg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Mr Bush didn't commit crimes against the United States tho. And only Iraqis lost their lives in that war so American citizens gives no fukks.

You mean besides having planes fly into two buildings and the Pentagon killing thousands of Americans?

Nah his hands are clean. :hubie:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
So Bush neglecting black people during Katrina isn't the same as Trump neglecting black people during the pandemic?

Because we all believe Trump should answer to that right?

Breh these stupid ass nikkas got me tight first thing this morning.

Playing super political but their pea brains can only remember as far as 5 years back.