US Congressman Calls for the Arrest of Trump & Family for Crimes Against the United States

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
61bJVfqEK1L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Unfortunately if they didn't snatch up Bush Jr. for war crimes, they ain't grabbing the Cheeto Stay Puff Marshmallow Man. :francis:

Fortunately the sista from the Eastern NY District already has the Trump family under investigation for Tax Evasion, Fraud etc

remember Gotti got taken down for Tax Evasion

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately if they didn't snatch up Bush Jr. for war crimes, they ain't grabbing the Cheeto Stay Puff Marshmallow Man. :francis:
Bush wasn’t facing multiple crimes and lawsuits from states. Even if Trump avoids fed charges, New York is waiting to tuck him. No he won’t go to jail. But his company can be bankrupted. And his children are in danger of prison time.

Daps
Mr Bush didn't commit crimes against the United States tho. And only Iraqis lost their lives in that war so American citizens gives no fukks.

This is what folks don't understand. Bush broke no US laws. He went to war which most presidents have done. Yeah he didn't have justification but when is it ever morally justifiable to wage killing campaigns on another nation?

If we want to talk about morals and God's law, that's one thing and I'm up for that conversation. Theyve all broken God's laws.

But if we're talking laws of the United States, Bush broke no laws.

But Trump did.... :sas2:

And I don't even know for sure if they're gonna get that orange fakkit but all I'm saying is comparing him and Bush is a false equivalency.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
This is what folks don't understand. Bush broke no US laws. He went to war which most presidents have done. Yeah he didn't have justification but when is it ever morally justifiable to wage killing campaigns on another nation?

If we want to talk about morals and God's law, that's one thing and I'm up for that conversation. Theyve all broken God's laws.

But if we're talking laws of the United States, Bush broke no laws.

But Trump did.... :sas2:

And I don't even know for sure if they're gonna get that orange fakkit but all I'm saying is comparing him and Bush is a false equivalency.
yes he did....
https://www.veteransforpeace.org/files/9913/3433/7468/impeachment_laws.pdf - breaks down all the individual laws he broke
Opinion | Bush Is Not Above the Law (Published 2007)
New book says President Bush broke laws on torture
Mr Bush didn't commit crimes against the United States tho. And only Iraqis lost their lives in that war so American citizens gives no fukks.
4,825 americans died in iraq :gucci: