US Civil Rights Committee Commissioner: Illegal Immigration Hammers African-American Workers

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
140820175521-black-white-divide-median-income-1024x576.png

We already face racism. We shouldn't face illegals as well.

Stop shytting on unskilled low wage labor.

cause other groups of people do this shyt in our country to make ends meet...but blacks get squeezed on all sides and can't even get THAT.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im sorry but that country was built and runs on cheap labor. Capitalism is always about max profit low cost. To blame the illegals that want to put food on table and send money back home is misguided.

I love how America makes the middle class argue with low income and illegals like they're the ones ruining thingd. Hello? Who's hiring the illegals? Whos trying to pay crap wages for good quality work? Who changing laws to make prisoners work for pennies and keep them out of civilized society even though they did their time? Oh that's right the guy on line to buy Jordans and uses food stamps to buy food. Yeah that's it. :comeon:
Black Americans are more legitimate than illegals. Period.

Americans.

Period.

Daps
I've said this 400,000 times on the Coli. This directly negatively impacts the black community, and we also get stuck paying for them via taxes etc. on top of that, Hillary is gonna raise taxes thru the roof and take a lot more of your paycheck.

Those 2 issues will impact you SEVERLY, and those are reason enough to support Trump. Yeah he might be an idiot, but IDGAF. I'll have more $ in my pocket and much better job opportunities with him than Hillary. NO QUESTION.

Your tv won't tell you these obvious facts cuz she's they establishment pick.

fukk all the other issues, I honestly couldn't care less. Keep out illegals and keep out my paycheck.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I never said they weren't. But you're pointing the finger at the wrong guy. Hint it's not the illegals.

Oh n black Americans being legitimate in this country is a whole other thread
I've already advocated for jail time to people who knowingly hire illegals.

But illegals are out here trying to normalize their bullshyt and diminish the point of even getting citizenship with all of their rights they've managed to sequester.

I worked with someone a few months ago who had to leave the country because their papers fell through. We're talking about someone with a fukking M.D. And their entire family is here.

But ya'll caping for these people? Man fukk all that.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Dialogue shouldn't be curated by an ass sucking, background fluid, cuck like yourself.

That would be cute if he actually followed thru what he believed and didn't hire illegals to work in his hotel.

Trump Towers is located not even five minutes from my job and I know of several illegals who work there.

:russ:Think Trump gives a fukk about Immigration.

:russ:Thinnk legislation will stop people from sneaking into the country.

wow.blatant disregard of the topic. It's clear what type of neighbor you are :heh:
A homeless person [illegal] crawls through an open window into a home [USA], for food and shelter from the cold windy storm [all the reasons why illegals come to USA].

The homeowners [citizens] catches the homeless person in their refrigerator and wearing some of their clothes.

The homeowners call police and yells for help.

The neighbors run over to the distraught homeowners to interpret what happen before the police arrive.

By the time the police arrive, the neighbors are now disputing who is at fault,
-the homeowners for not shutting their windows OR
-the homeowners for not being understanding that the homeless person meant no harm OR
-the homeowners for not understanding the dangers of hunger and bad weather OR
-the homeless person for crawling through the window

Regardless of your religion, race, tax bracket position, education,country of origin, and sexual orientation...if asked to choose one or three of the options of who is at fault, there's one choice that will always be selected.

And the solution to that selection should take precedence over the implementation of the other options' solution. It doesn't mean the other options' solutions does not get implemented too. It just means that no other solution should undermine the implementation of the consistently selected option

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've said this 400,000 times on the Coli. This directly negatively impacts the black community, and we also get stuck paying for them via taxes etc. on top of that, Hillary is gonna raise taxes thru the roof and take a lot more of your paycheck.

Those 2 issues will impact you SEVERLY, and those are reason enough to support Trump. Yeah he might be an idiot, but IDGAF. I'll have more $ in my pocket and much better job opportunities with him than Hillary. NO QUESTION.

Your tv won't tell you these obvious facts cuz she's they establishment pick.

fukk all the other issues, I honestly couldn't care less. Keep out illegals and keep out my paycheck.
I've learned that "the left" loves lying about this shyt and its so blatant these days.

They'll selectively craft pro-illegal article titles and pull out any reach of a topic just to justify any pro-illegal argument.

Its so deceptive with all of these emotional appeals. They hate being called illegal aliens. Now they're just "undocumented" and all this other shyt.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Not a good sign to be competing with illegal labor.....especially since blacks have been in this country since the beginning.
Not a good sign? If no one is doing the job how will it get done? Should everyone strive for an education and a desk job? When you walk into a clean building, you think it cleaned itself overnight? Either way, a job in America should go to an American before an illegal immigrant.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not a good sign? If no one is doing the job how will it get done? Should everyone strive for an education and a desk job? When you walk into a clean building, you think it cleaned itself overnight? Either way, a job in America should go to an American before an illegal immigrant.

Blacks have been doing that kind of labor for 300 years with no advancement :yeshrug:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Blacks have been doing that kind of labor for 300 years with no advancement :yeshrug:
Oh really? :gladbron: So has every other ethnicity in America. And please stop lumping everyone together and setting some type of delusional standard. Understand, low wage labor impacts your life more than you think.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh really? :gladbron: So has every other ethnicity in America. And please stop lumping everyone together and setting some type of delusional standard. Understand, low wage labor impacts your life more than you think.
shyt like construction and roofing should be, and can be, a job that you make decent money at, and plenty of citizens do. with all these fukkin illegals, that number is less than it should be :yeshrug:

im tired of this bullshyt narrative that they "only do jobs no one would do", and just come here to pick fruit for 50 cents an hour. it isnt true

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
yeah yeah yeah "companies shouldnt hire them" and all that tired rhetoric but they're able to hire them because of you capers.

the fact is, just like a person is going to come here illegally to make money, the company is going to hire them if its encouraged, legal and excused if they do. people say shyt like "they do jobs americans dont want" and all this other tired surface level shyt then wonder why companies wont hire american citizens. its because its seen as ok if they dont by politically correct people and liberals and of course illegals. and if they weren't so easily able to be here they wouldnt get hired. if you actually think illegals should be here legallly and think companies shouldnt hire them then stop caping and say its wrong and you dont want it and stop supporting people politically who allow them to be here and use up resources

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
i mean trumps message on immigration is, literally, there should be less competition when it comes to jobs, schools and healthcare. from people who arent citizens of this country, because we dont owe them a fukkin thing

and the left gets all bent outta shape and talks about 'hate' instead of taking a step back and using their fukkin head. i cant imagine how many out of work dudes in this country would be happy to take roofing/construction jobs right now. but since theres illegals here, the companies just go with them

now companies are at fault too, but why the fukk advocate for them to even have those people to hire :what:

Agreed. These dumb ass nikkaz have been so brainwashed that they think that what's good for the Democrats = what's good for Black people, when if that was the case, they wouldn't have stood with Wall-Street while they were taking Black people's houses and Bill Clinton wouldn't have sent millions of Black people to jail with his crime bill and sent the jobs overseas with NAFTA

I never said they weren't. But you're pointing the finger at the wrong guy. Hint it's not the illegals.

Oh n black Americans being legitimate in this country is a whole other thread

Who's blaming anybody?

You don't have to blame your competition, but you don't have to help them and act like bringing them here is some Civil right on par with what we went through with Jim Crow and slavery, which is what the liberals are doing.

I feel bad for them that they live in Mexico or whatever country they live in, but they're being here is not good for Black Americans who are trapped in inner city ghettos with ONLY labor jobs as a hope for staying out of jail or dying.