US Civil Rights Committee Commissioner: Illegal Immigration Hammers African-American Workers

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
you're bringing up trump, but avoiding facts

I can do whatever the fukk I want you cretin. :russ:

You really think I don't know companies have been low balling and scooping up illegals because they can save more money and the effects it has had on the construction and service industry?

You really think I'm that dense?

God you Islanders- Oh wait never mind Ganoosh:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can do whatever the fukk I want you cretin. :russ:

You really think I don't know companies have been low balling and scooping up illegals because they can save more money and the effects it has had on the construction and service industry?

You really think I'm that dense?

God you Islanders- Oh wait never mind Ganoosh:mjlol:
You mean no one on the south side wants these jobs?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stop putting words in my mouth bytch nikka, never said that.
Take that soprano out your voice and calm down before you get sonned in ANOTHER thread by sheer facts.

I'm letting academics do my talking. Keep caping for La Raza while they call you all sorts of mayate behind your back

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Take that soprano out your voice and calm down before you get sonned in ANOTHER thread by sheer facts.

I'm letting academics do my talking. Keep caping for La Raza while they call you all sorts of mayate behind your back

When have I ever denied illegal immigration hasn't had an effect on the job market?

Please provide receipts.

And again you're showing your bias and naivety when you only assume illegal immigration is synonymous with Mexicans.

But why I'm looking critically at a situation with a guy who can't put his finger on whether his parents are Nigerian or from the Islands, but you know they're black..:jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:manny: They aren't making lower income wage
Yeah they are.

Stop moving the goalposts for white people when black people have to be exceptional just to be get these jobs.

These jobs support families around the country and offer stable, legal employment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When have I ever denied illegal immigration hasn't had an effect on the job market?

Please provide receipts.

And again you're showing your bias and naivety when you only assume illegal immigration is synonymous with Mexicans.

But why I'm looking critically at a situation with a guy who can't put his finger on whether his parents are Nigerian or from the Islands, but you know they're black..:jbhmm:

1. illegal immigrants is composed of 80% latinos. You can't deny that

2. You deny the impacts of illegal immigration. Look at your post history.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
i mean trumps message on immigration is, literally, there should be less competition when it comes to jobs, schools and healthcare. from people who arent citizens of this country, because we dont owe them a fukkin thing

and the left gets all bent outta shape and talks about 'hate' instead of taking a step back and using their fukkin head. i cant imagine how many out of work dudes in this country would be happy to take roofing/construction jobs right now. but since theres illegals here, the companies just go with them

now companies are at fault too, but why the fukk advocate for them to even have those people to hire :what:
Where we live, they're putting new roofing on the apartment complex. The entire crew is all Mexicans. Not even a white dude is among them.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they are.

Stop moving the goalposts for white people when black people have to be exceptional just to be get these jobs.

These jobs support families around the country and offer stable, legal employment.
140820175521-black-white-divide-median-income-1024x576.png

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
1. illegal immigrants is composed of 80% latinos. You can't deny that

2. You deny the impacts of illegal immigration. Look at your post history.

Ah You have no receipts. Just like I thought and again, you proved my point of you actually being naive of the situation

To this transnationalists Latino= Mexican. I'm thru here.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Im sorry but that country was built and runs on cheap labor. Capitalism is always about max profit low cost. To blame the illegals that want to put food on table and send money back home is misguided.

I love how America makes the middle class argue with low income and illegals like they're the ones ruining thingd. Hello? Who's hiring the illegals? Whos trying to pay crap wages for good quality work? Who changing laws to make prisoners work for pennies and keep them out of civilized society even though they did their time? Oh that's right the guy on line to buy Jordans and uses food stamps to buy food. Yeah that's it. :comeon: