US Civil Rights Committee Commissioner: Illegal Immigration Hammers African-American Workers

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean trumps message on immigration is, literally, there should be less competition when it comes to jobs, schools and healthcare. from people who arent citizens of this country, because we dont owe them a fukkin thing

and the left gets all bent outta shape and talks about 'hate' instead of taking a step back and using their fukkin head. i cant imagine how many out of work dudes in this country would be happy to take roofing/construction jobs right now. but since theres illegals here, the companies just go with them

now companies are at fault too, but why the fukk advocate for them to even have those people to hire :what:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Theres a supply and demand problem, and the supply keeps trying to shift the dialogue.

Dialogue shouldn't be curated by an ass sucking, background fluid, cuck like yourself.

i mean trumps message on immigration is, literally, there should be less competition when it comes to jobs, schools and healthcare. from people who arent citizens of this country, because we dont owe them a fukkin thing

and the left gets all bent outta shape and talks about 'hate' instead of taking a step back and using their fukkin head. i cant imagine how many out of work dudes in this country would be happy to take roofing/construction jobs right now. but since theres illegals here, the companies just go with them

now companies are at fault too, but why the fukk advocate for them to even have those people to hire :what:

That would be cute if he actually followed thru what he believed and didn't hire illegals to work in his hotel.

Trump Towers is located not even five minutes from my job and I know of several illegals who work there.

:russ:Think Trump gives a fukk about Immigration.

:russ:Thinnk legislation will stop people from sneaking into the country.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dialogue shouldn't be curated by an ass sucking, background fluid, cuck like yourself.

That would be cute if he actually followed thru what he believed and didn't hire illegals to work in his hotel.

Trump Towers is located not even five minutes from my job and I know of several illegals who work there.

you're bringing up trump, but avoiding facts

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

when did i say all that tho :heh:

im talking about the perception of illegal immigration, and wondering who the fukk thinks its more than a net negative :snoop:

because it only helps those cocksuckers like trump who cut corners and hire them, while for the regular person its just more competition :yeshrug:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
it's true. My younger family members wanna work part time at fast food joints while in college but they dont get hired