US Champion Lashley vs The Miz, And New Women's Tag Team Champions is? Kurt Angle return on deck,The Bloodline demand respect... Raw 8/29

Which tag team will become WWE Women's Tag Team Champions?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They left because creative wanted to make them singles stars while they were tag champs. That was their entire reason for leaving. Going to be hypocritical of them to not come back as a team.

:dahell: They didn't want them as "singles stars" they wanted to have them stay champs as a team but put over other people.... Dumb sh-t. Glad McMahon is gone and Bruce one foot out :umad:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Great idea to put a poll in

92% of us were wrong

I almost clowned you breh for picking them. You showed us all up. :wow:
In the immortal words of :wow: The Tribal Chief :blessed:
"Its not a prediction it's a spoiler" 😉
I guess I shouldn't be surprised because whenever heel stables go for the gold, the leader has to get their singles gold first before the tag team gets their belts :patrice:
Winner, tell em what he's won Johnny...it's simple booking 101, how in the hell the tag team get titles before the leader of the group 😂

And New.......

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
In the immortal words of :wow: The Tribal Chief :blessed:
"Its not a prediction it's a spoiler" 😉

Winner, tell em what he's won Johnny...it's simple booking 101, how in the hell the tag team get belts before the leader of the group 😂

And New.......

I mean if Nattie & Tamina and Nia & Shayna could be Tag Champs, why not Aliyah. :heh:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Just saw a clip on IG of Rollins and Riddle cussin at each other and this thread doin 1K… yo wtf is goin on? It’s time to tune in again?

i was one of the main nikkas doubting after Summerslam but yeah they definitely cooking now :leon:

Clash at the Castle card looking pretty good too i'm gon call it like i see it :manny: