US Champion Lashley vs The Miz, And New Women's Tag Team Champions is? Kurt Angle return on deck,The Bloodline demand respect... Raw 8/29

Which tag team will become WWE Women's Tag Team Champions?

• Total voters

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
If they’re gonna sacrifice Raquel and Aliyah to Sasha & Naomi to build up the fued with Iyo and Dakota for the belts then it makes sense but as of now…it’s a bad look because you build up Sky and Dakota for weeks to look strong just to lose in that fashion.

And yeah Aliyah is definitely getting smashed by a high ranking employee :pachaha:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Lol I literally posted the card with Bayley and her squad vs WWE Raw women's champion Bianca Bel Air and her squad at the Premium Live Event WWE clash at the castle and all I see is but but Sasha and Naomi gone come out

:mjlol: breh you a fool

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Ist
If they’re gonna sacrifice Raquel and Aliyah to Sasha & Naomi to build up the fued with Iyo and Dakota for the belts then it makes sense but as of now…it’s a bad look because you build up Sky and Dakota for weeks to look strong just to lose in that fashion.

And yeah Aliyah is definitely getting smashed by a high ranking employee :pachaha:
They are gonna get their shine back at the PPV.

But with the PPV being oversea... I doubt Sasha and Naomi can't keep their return from leaking.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

Yea i can see him wanting to do Sasha & Naomi vs Dakota & IO at Survivor series or even Mania & this is his way to kind of not have to go there yet. But it kinda sucks since you're trying to actually establish this tag for real this time & to have bullshyt champs out the gate suck.