US Champion Lashley vs The Miz, And New Women's Tag Team Champions is? Kurt Angle return on deck,The Bloodline demand respect... Raw 8/29

Which tag team will become WWE Women's Tag Team Champions?

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ford needs a gimmick like the Barack playboy meme and watch him be the biggest star in the company

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
image.jpg

cc3SF9W.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
private party should be the biggest thing on aew

they are the most culturally in tune wrestlers in the whole business right now

my son marq quen performing in patent leather americas cup's is the flyest shyte a wrasslin ring has ever seen ha

the money should be on them

Khan's booking has been ridiculous. Breh's have been with the company since the beginning and haven't even touched the tag titles.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Three years ago if you would have told me The Street Profits would be the bigger stars in wrestling over Private Party, I would have said you were crazy. Don't get me wrong because I'm happy the Profits are getting love but Private Party has been wasted on AEW Pro/Main Event/Saturday Night.

Private Party had early momentum with beating the Young Bucks and P-n-P early in their AEW tenure, but it evaporated with repeated high-profile losses. I guess I get that as AEW's tag division is really deep, but they were well on their way as being established as one of those Tier 2/trap games that could have a cup of coffee with the gold at any time. However, AEW's philosophy in general is to not have stat-padding reigns, so :yeshrug:

The WWE was willing to pull the trigger on the Profits. Except with the Usos, who they should have beaten at Summerslam or Money in the Bank.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
private party should be the biggest thing on aew

they are the most culturally in tune wrestlers in the whole business right now

my son marq quen performing in patent leather americas cup's is the flyest shyte a wrasslin ring has ever seen ha

the money should be on them

Private Party got done fukked up…should’ve been a damn cornerstone of the Dub but they had to put over a bunch of corny ass white boys…:snoop:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I'm noticing across every network now is that the number of commercial breaks are getting out of hand. Better Call Saul Season 6B was damn near unwatchable because of all the breaks

these commercials deserve same ol shyt chants cause it's always the same crap too :pachaha:

Snoop and the cac on the beach rapping
a Popeyes commercial
mobile carriers tryna get you to switch
METAL IN YA LUNGS

me at home - :unimpressed: