US Champion Lashley vs The Miz, And New Women's Tag Team Champions is? Kurt Angle return on deck,The Bloodline demand respect... Raw 8/29

Which tag team will become WWE Women's Tag Team Champions?

• Total voters

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Honk for Jesus is gonna be some prime fukkery…I almost want to catch it in theaters but I refuse to go to the movies for something that releases on streaming same day…
They could have released it in theaters on Mother's Day weekend or Easter weekend and made a killing.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
AggravatingAromaticBrant-size_restricted.gif
Aye, now...ya'll gotta stop posting these white girls...

png-transparent-pointing-finger-hand-pointing-direction-point-people-finger-pointing-finger-you-human.png

...without names
stevie-j-i-have-a-plan.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
They could have released it in theaters on Mother's Day weekend or Easter weekend and made a killing.
Yeah they dropped the ball on that shyt. But didn’t they have a movie come out a couple of weeks ago called Easter Sunday or some shyt?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Three years ago if you would have told me The Street Profits would be the bigger stars in wrestling over Private Party, I would have said you were crazy. Don't get me wrong because I'm happy the Profits are getting love but Private Party has been wasted on AEW Pro/Main Event/Saturday Night.
private party should be the biggest thing on aew

they are the most culturally in tune wrestlers in the whole business right now

my son marq quen performing in patent leather americas cup's is the flyest shyte a wrasslin ring has ever seen ha

the money should be on them