“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Read at your own risk *Not spoilers just general reactions*

She loves it and states that it reminds her of The Birds. It is not another Hereditary, Mother!, or Suspiria. It is actually very commercial and way more of a straight up horror-thriller/mystery than Get Out is according to her. I have no idea what that suggests about its Oscar chances, and she states that she never tries to guess that kind of stuff. She does say that the performances are great, Lupita Nyong'o is the best that she

Idk brehs..not the Hitchcock film I was hoping they'd riff on...

We'll see. Seems more commercial as well.
About fukking time we got an update on this.

"A mother (Lupita Nyong'o) and a father (Winston Duke) take their children to their beach house expecting to unplug and unwind with friends (Elisabeth Moss and Tim Heidecker). But as night descends, their serenity turns to tension and chaos when some shocking visitors arrive uninvited."

— Universal Pictures

:lupe:
It sounds so similar to Mother! tho :bryan:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
XWeRYg9.gif

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. He's a better writer than Boots, who just started. Even if he goes weird I'm sure he has the talent to actually pull it all together.

I was talking to one of my boys the other day....if you would've told me half of Key & Peele would be carrying horror on his back (between "Get Out", the "Twilight Zone" remake, the "Candyman" remake, and now this) I would've thought you were nuts.

Fred.

A lot of their sketches are heavily influenced by horror to be fair. "The Continental Breakfast" joint is a blassik