“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I didnt realise until I saw Black Panther that Lupita got booty too.
:picard::picard:
Top 5 sexiest woman on the planet.
Top 5 and she ain't 2 thru 5:mjlit:

If this is as amazing as it seems, Peele might leapfrog a whole bunch of directors and be the only guy making original films that have blockbuster hype outside of Nolan:wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why is this not stickied?:mjpls:

2 weeks before it comes out?
DKt04lZ.png

It drops on the 22nd:heh:It should definitely be stickied that week though :ehh:@hex @Jax

It'll get stickied that week, yeah. Although I might hand Mod duties off to Jax for this thread because I plan on seeing this either opening day, or at the latest that Sunday and I don't want to be spoiled.

God damn they’ve been hyping this movie for 10 months. Is that the normal length for a press tour nowadays? It always seemed like movies were being announced closer and close to their release dates

wg7Roa5.png

First trailer dropped Christmas. It was mentioned months ago but up until that first trailer there was zero info on it, not sure what press run you're talking about. The press run for this was basically "Jordan Peele has a new movie coming out".

Fred.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
2 weeks before it comes out?
DKt04lZ.png

It'll get stickied that week, yeah. Although I might hand Mod duties off to Jax for this thread because I plan on seeing this either opening day, or at the latest that Sunday and I don't want to be spoiled.

wg7Roa5.png

First trailer dropped Christmas. It was mentioned months ago but up until that first trailer there was zero info on it, not sure what press run you're talking about. The press run for this was basically "Jordan Peele has a new movie coming out".

Fred.
This thread was made in May of 2018, 10 months ago. :dwillhuh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This thread was made in May of 2018, 10 months ago. :dwillhuh:

Yes, and....

Fred.

Thread was made in May 2018 and there's literally zero posts between August 2018 and Christmas 2018. Prior to that there was one post between July and August. Prior to that the last post was in May, when the thread started.

Meaning 90% of the activity in this thread started after the first trailer, 3 months ago.

So....yeah. What press run?

Fred.