Reppin
#LyricsMatter
"They look exactly like us..." :bpohh:

"They think like us..." :bpohh:

"They know where we are..." :bpohh:

"They won't stop until they kill us..." :bpohh:

This movie is about c00ns :damnshakebp::damnshakebp::damnshakebp:

I've been saying this from the jump...

It's gonna be a lot of coded shyt that only we get.

In the trailer it was a scene with a bunch of caged white rabbits. and 1 black one.... I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean...but Jordan Peele doesn't seem to do stuff just to do it.

I can't wait for this shyt

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

when Lupita's other character says "be careful"
200.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Peele created a masterpiece his FIRST time writing/directing a movie. That akin to Nas dropping illmatic and forever elevating the Hip Hop culture.

Wan simply CANNOT compare to Peele. In his body of work there is no film better than Get Out. No film as fresh, no film better written, no film more socially or culturally relevant.

Wan at his best is good. Peele has already shown us that at his best he’s GREAT.

Daps
On one hand I want the film to be about race, because it makes for some interesting dialogue, and Jordan did an excellent job with Get Out.

On the other hand, I don’t think dissecting race needs to be a major factor in every black film. I want more films that deal with general issues, and stories with characters that just happen to be black.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
On one hand I want the film to be about race, because it makes for some interesting dialogue, and Jordan did an excellent job with Get Out.

On the other hand, I don’t think dissecting race needs to be a major factor in every black film. I want more films that deal with general issues, and stories with characters that just happen to be black.

America likes its race relations so it can talk about it but do nothing.

Taraji has has that gender swapped What Men Want coming out that won’t get anywhere near the amount of play cause race relations won’t be in it.

Once Peele makes a couple movies not about race his movies won’t get much media coverage either. Shaymalan kept casting big names actors in all his movie even after they started sucking.