“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe they synced the music after. I mean if you are dying for it to be a plot point do you. I'm just on some wait and see shyt. :yeshrug:

The point I was making was that someone suggested she's off-beat because she naturally doesn't have rhythm. To which is not true. So, either it is a BAD editing job, which I doubt as well... that was intentional, to my own suspicion

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The point I was making was that someone suggested she's off-beat because she naturally doesn't have rhythm. To which is not true. So, either it is a BAD editing job, which I doubt as well... that was intentional, to my own suspicion
Like I said, I'm willing to admit I don't know. If you are positive that's fine with me just don't be disappointed and downgrade the movie if you are wrong. :yeshrug:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are on to something there because in the trailer you see who were are assuming is young Lupita walking away from a carnival/amusement park similarly to how we saw the son, Jason walking away from the beach. And thats probably another reason Lupita was so scared that he went missing. I feel like Lupita has somehow repressed the memories of her childhood and will remember them during the course of the movie. You hear her explaining to her family in the trailer.

THIS/THREAD....very likely the movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
word..lol...I'm prepared for that...

What did he say?

I'm hoping it's open for interpretation considering the ink blot in the trailer...

He said the movie deals with the the fact we as humans are all our worst enemy. He knows people will inject race into it but this one isn’t about race. He just wanted a black family at the center of it because we’re rarely the focus of horror movies. But he wanted to talk about a universal problem we have as humans.

Better yet, I’ll let the man speak for himself.

https://ew.com/

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He said the movie deals with the the fact we as humans are all our worst enemy. He knows people will inject race into it but this one isn’t about race. He just wanted a black family at the center of it because we’re rarely the focus of horror movies. But he wanted to talk about a universal problem we have as humans.

Better yet, I’ll let the man speak for himself.

https://ew.com/
Coolio. First day.