“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im assuming hip hop drug culture is apart of being our own worst enemy? Thats what the Luniz song meant? Since the father wanted to deny the message easnt a big deal. Just listen to the "music"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He really pushed it back three hours just to fukk with us.

Y’all should be celebrating and spending time with y’all wonderful family and friends instead on a device looking for a trailer:ufdup:

He should’ve posted that shyt like 10pm tonight:troll:

Martha

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Catch me walkin into the theaters like
full

:blessed:
Lupita :ahh:
Tryna not watch the trailer, no point in spoiling something since I know imma see it anyway :manny:

Daps
Y’all should be celebrating and spending time with y’all wonderful family and friends instead on a device looking for a trailer:ufdup:

Post that shyt like 10pm tonight Peele:troll:

Martha
I'm not going to my sister's house until 2, I don't have shyt to do until then. I'm just glad everybody didn't try to come here like on Thanksgiving. Folks want to think my nice, child-free home should be family headquarters because I finished renovating, and have new furniture.

:camby:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Peele being a comedian shows through with stuff like this because he's playing with the audience.
Not only that but in general comedians are some dark people. Or at least they’re very in touch with a lot of negative and dark emotions/thoughts. Even some key and peele sketches have dark or twisted endings.

You’re right though I love how the trailers don’t give too much away. If you go back and watch the get out trailer in hindsight it gives a lot away but you have to see it first. I wonder if Us will be like that.