“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

Daps
I want to give it a second watch after seeing it in the theater. I think it could be better on a second watch, because we were so hyped off Get Out, that our expectations were high. Get Out was so great, that everybody was ready to see literally anything Jordan made, without knowing what it was.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That was my interpretation of that scene as well. It's not that the son is tethered, he just used that earlier experience in the closet to his advantage. He also picked up on his mom being the shadow because he saw the way she acted when she killed the twin in the house and then he had his suspicions confirmed when he undoubtedly heard her acting like a tethered again after she killed the original.

I don't think the son was tethered but knowing his real mom was a tethered at the end was yikes. Him figuring out how to get his tethered doppelganger to walk into the fire was dope. The beach scene and him being weird may have been the result of him being half doppelganger imo. I don't think he was switched at all when he got lost at the beach. It Was dramatic effect because of the OG Adelaide.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Regardless of people feeling that way, the film still garnered tons of discussion and was the main thing people were going back and forth about on Social Media.

When Nip died, everything around that tragedy was being picked through with a fine comb

Nah, people didn’t like the movie

Who cares about deep dives and discussion about something you didn’t enjoy

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't see how anyone can put this over Get Out, its not even close
I need Jordan to explain each and every aspect of the film b/c its a lot of stuff in there that nobody would get.

us was original

get out wasnt...

only thing that needs to be explained with us...is how they teethered even became

ion see what ppl didnt get...

lil girl got switched by her retarded self..

retard became slightly normal...faked her way thru life...

the lil grew up and became a leader amongst retards..let a retard revolution...