full

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell::dahell::dahell:

He did it again:mjlol:

This is another oddball trailer that has me dumbfounded just like Get Out. What the hell is going on and what are all those rabbits for :mindblown:? How do you make I Got 5 On It sound spooky?:gucci:

Peele being a comedian shows through with stuff like this because he's playing with the audience. You don't know what to think but you need to see it to make sense of it.

Can't wait to hear what Yukmouth has to say:russ:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
“We are our own worst enemy”

Lol so this is a play on “black on black” crime?
It doesnt seem like theyre going that way, it just means we (humans, period) are our own worst enemy. I can already hear the complaints about the non-AA Black actors cast as the leads.
I think Lupita and Winston being dark as fukk and BOTH leading a major Hollywood movie is pretty significant in itself.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It doesnt seem like theyre going that way, it just means we (humans, period) are our own worst enemy. I can already hear the complaints about the non-AA Black actors cast as the leads.
I think the Lupita and Winston being dark as fukk and BOTH leading a major Hollywood movie is pretty significant in itself.

“We are our own worst enemies” is something that is specifically used towards black people in America (hell globally now that I think about it).

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
“We are our own worst enemy”

Lol so this is a play on “black on black” crime?
:dead: I knew this was gonna come up

Peele done tricked the MAGA crowd into coming to see the movie :whew: billy guaranteed after the trump co sign
Playing chess while they playing checkers I see you JP :salute:

Last edited: