URLTV: SUMMER MADNESS XII THREAD. Live on caffeine SEPT. 24TH 3PM EST

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Easy and Cal have to save this event. This has been the worst Summer Madness since SM7
think this summer madness has been better than last year's Summer Madness. You remove Chess/Eazy from that shyt and it's an all around stinker

summer-madness-11-625975844.jpg

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Other than that first round surf was light. But JC and big stages ain’t the move.
Naw imo the crowd was ready to roll with jc but they were ready for the back to back punches they used to from him. Jc kept going personal and wasn't even funny about it. Again same mistake John John made.

Jc didn't die like that tho considering the battle was pretty trash so all he has to do is knock off a couple people and he right back on the lux hunt but this is bad because the win was right there for him not like this was an amazing surf.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean even the dance stuff with Surf was different than what anybody else did. That choregraph bar was good :manny:
30 on the 9/Chris Hansen

Surf had way more stuff than dance and teeth.
Those two and maybe one more line were the only good lines. The rest was filler, delivery and a huge helping of gas. Bar for bar it's no contest.
Not after that performance he had earlier
Zero way Danny brings that against Surf. He should have rewritten some stuff for SM and the stage, but he still won. I'm certain Surf gets Tay Roc Danny or better.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This event wasn’t bad just very mediocre
It was bad to me
It started off with a wack surprise battle
Danny vs Fonz was a mid to bad battle
Verb vs Hollow was a dope surprise 1 rounder. Probably the best battle of the night
Suge was good, but Chess was terrible
Swamp vs Roc was decent
Surf and JC was mid and a very disappointing battle.

This is a bad event imo

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Naw imo the crowd was ready to roll with jc but they were ready for the back to back punches they used to from him. Jc kept going personal and wasn't even funny about it. Again same mistake John John made.

Jc didn't die like that tho considering the battle was pretty trash so all he has to do is knock off a couple people and he right back on the lux hunt but this is bad because the win was right there for him not like this was an amazing surf.
jc honestly just didnt keep on those topics. if you wanna expose somebody for being some type of way, then you gotta zero in. you can't just reference somebody getting shot 500 times in a battle. Go in. Have bars about PPP fraud, be slick about that for a little bit. but it just turned into more of the same. Can't use the same slickness he used against charron or really anyone he went against leading up to this

also another thing's for certain: JC is finishing top 5 COTY, but damn sure not #1 now.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Danny is the last hope to clearly wash that nikka. I still feel JC won, but this was supposed to be some other shyt.

Cmon, breh. I need you to take off the rose-colored glasses. JC wasn’t even close to winning this.

Danny ain’t beating Surf either. The lyrical miracle shyt is null and void vs Surf. Need someone else to take him out