URLTV: SUMMER MADNESS XII THREAD. Live on caffeine SEPT. 24TH 3PM EST

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
200.gif

Why you aint prepare better JC....you aint switch up ya flow at all...rapid fire nikka :pacspit:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2nd round is debatable.
Surf won the first round clearly. Most of what JC saying has already being used against Surf. Surf got shot?......cool. Angles on Surf chokin? Surf is on a run where he aint choked in his like 4-5 battles. Only thing new is him saying Surf did PPP and that aint gonna hit cuz most nikkas in the crowd probably did it or know someone that did it too.
Versus dance and teeth bars surrounded by rambling nonsense you can say to anybody. JC attacked him every bar all three rounds.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Jc tried to go the personal route and that's not his lane. He made this too easy for surf which is sad because this was a very beatable surf

I disagree, the content was there. The pace/delivery was trash....once again.

JC is taking a certain amount of time to get to a point, in that same time that Surf is hitting him with like 2-3 room shakers (gassed or not)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Jc tried to go the personal route and that's not his lane. He made this too easy for surf which is sad because this was a very beatable surf.
Didn’t even matter. Surf shoulda real talked him to death but just grazed the topic in the third. I’m never believing a face off again. They get me every time.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Watching that battle has me hyped for Surf vs Danny.

The whole time JC was rapping I was imaging how different a battle it would be if the same material was being delivered with the aggression of a Danny Myers.