cFUePpR.png
Our AD already out here employing Buckeye traditions for the SUC game

You know he's got Urban on his line:wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The problem is Texas boosters want their no talent, fat ass son to play at texas because they pour millions into the school

The coach has his hands tied as he cant win with this Republican crap.

If I was Urban I would give Texas a HELL NO. fukk that program and that racist ass state

:mjlol:

Racist program? Majority of these programs have racially conflicted histories. Majority of these white coaches could give a crap or use that as a non factor. What “non-racist” pro-black PWI should Urban coach at? What non-racist pro-black college football state should Urban coach at?

:skip:

And what are you talking about specifically? As far as boosters sons getting some burn on the team? Was this as specific incident that happened at Texas?

:skip:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Brian Jones was on the Ticket this morning, he said it's not over. My guess is out of respect Urban is waiting for Ohio State's season to end. At least I hope :saddam:.

Apparently Meyer is about to be on Cowherd.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Brian Jones was on the Ticket this morning, he said it's not over. My guess is out of respect Urban is waiting for Ohio State's season to end. At least I hope :saddam:.

Apparently Meyer is about to be on Cowherd.
How does that connect? Left on good terms and his OC succeeded him

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How does that connect? Left on good terms and his OC succeeded him
If he takes another job, he's going to want to take "the mafia" with him from Ohio State (Marotti, Pantoni, and Voltolini). Out of respect for what Ohio State has going on this season, he's remaining quiet. He still lives in Columbus band has businesses there. They'd burn that shyt down if he raided their staff now or even created a distraction from their championship run.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If he takes another job, he's going to want to take "the mafia" with him from Ohio State (Marotti, Pantoni, and Voltolini). Out of respect for what Ohio State has going on this season, he's remaining quiet. He still lives in Columbus band has businesses there. They'd burn that shyt down if he raided their staff now or even created a distraction from their championship run.
Very good point sir

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Urban is good in Columbus if he leaves and takes those assistants :russ:. He’s a made man here. Those assistants wouldn’t go though. They have close close ties to Urban no doubt but love OSU and riding with Day.