dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:jbhmm:Did Cowherd ask him about Texas?

:sas1:
Nah but he asked him about coaching again in general...dude is definitely coaching again somewhere.

Cowherd: Can you definitively say "I'm done with coaching forever", or are there mornings when you wake up on Saturday Urban that you just wanna be in that stadium?

Urban Meyer: There's more than mornings, Colin. You can't do something as long as I've done it. You just feel a little bit empty. I have a great spot on Fox, and I love Reggie, Matt, Brady and Rob Stone. We have a great group. I really have absorbed that and embraced it. But to say I don't think about it--it's every day. But it'd have to be the perfect, perfect situation. It'd have to be something that I was confident that the health issues I could overcome, and at least prevent. So, I don't know. At this point, I think I'm done, but I learned a long time ago...you know, I left a job once where I really planned on being there, then you get a phone call from a better opportunity. So, you know, I think I'm done, but I would never say I'm never done.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Urban is good in Columbus if he leaves and takes those assistants :russ:. He’s a made man here. Those assistants wouldn’t go though. They have close close ties to Urban no doubt but love OSU and riding with Day.
They are very loyal to Meyer, but I've heard working under Day is easier. They are also midwest guys.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
If he takes another job, he's going to want to take "the mafia" with him from Ohio State (Marotti, Pantoni, and Voltolini). Out of respect for what Ohio State has going on this season, he's remaining quiet. He still lives in Columbus band has businesses there. They'd burn that shyt down if he raided their staff now or even created a distraction from their championship run.

You clearly have no pulse on what's going on down here. Just stick to your imaginary sources out in Texas.

full

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They are very loyal to Meyer, but I've heard working under Day is easier. They are also midwest guys.
Urban also eyeing the AD job at OSU. Big Gene in there now and that’s black excellence so im good with Gene. That’s the job Urban wants though.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Nah but he asked him about coaching again in general...dude is definitely coaching again somewhere.

Cowherd: Can you definitively say "I'm done with coaching forever", or are there mornings when you wake up on Saturday Urban that you just wanna be in that stadium?

Urban Meyer: There's more than mornings, Colin. You can't do something as long as I've done it. You just feel a little bit empty. I have a great spot on Fox, and I love Reggie, Matt, Brady and Rob Stone. We have a great group. I really have absorbed that and embraced it. But to say I don't think about it--it's every day. But it'd have to be the perfect, perfect situation. It'd have to be something that I was confident that the health issues I could overcome, and at least prevent. So, I don't know. At this point, I think I'm done, but I learned a long time ago...you know, I left a job once where I really planned on being there, then you get a phone call from a better opportunity. So, you know, I think I'm done, but I would never say I'm never done.

I think you misinterpreted my post but its all good breh.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Urban is good in Columbus if he leaves and takes those assistants :russ:. He’s a made man here. Those assistants wouldn’t go though. They have close close ties to Urban no doubt but love OSU and riding with Day.

:mjlol: Holy shyt Smitty.. dont do this bruh. I love clownin you, but I dont think i can deal with you goin through genuine heartbreak. :russ:

You clearly have no pulse on what's going on down here. Just stick to your imaginary sources out in Texas.

full

nikkaz getting gassed up & finessed again like Bron saying he entering the dunk contest :mjlol:

Look at these ex Meyer pupils. He's OURS. NO! He's ours. He loves us more. He'd never coach another school.

What kinda hoe shyt is goin on in the Coli today? :wtf:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Holy shyt Smitty.. dont do this bruh. I love clownin you, but I dont think i can deal with you goin through genuine heartbreak. :russ:

Look at these ex Meyer pupils. He's OURS. NO! He's ours. He loves us more. He'd never coach another school.

We just trying to give it to the Texas brehs straight so they don’t get their hopes up high and hearts broken.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Breh, what dont yall understand? Nobody cares if Meyer goes to another job, lol. Utah, Florida then us. He is clearly not "ours" in the sense that we own him you dunce. He is one of ours yes, but the game is the game.

These nikkas in here just spitting delusions though about how he's holding off on taking a job b/c he would be hated and we riot, blah blah blah. For fukking what you imbeciles?? We haven't missed a beat. There are no guarantees he could take anyone and if he does, Ryan has shown he can pick own people. Stop being a fuccing clown for two secs :hhh:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
After Urb turned down the $10 milli per year offer, now they have had confidence in Thomas all along.