Updated: Xbox event supposedly in the coming months. Today announcement not related to insider

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
First 2 are dope af. Third one ignore that shyt. Fable is what got me into western RPGs.:wow: If you don't mind the outdated gameplay mechanics then the game is a gem.

If you like games that are degenerate as fukk(like fukking prostitutes and catching stds) then Fable is for you. Its semi-open world like Witcher 3. Can kill anyone you want and morph into a demon or be good and morph into an angel like being.

If Fable 1 you can get married. But in 2 you can not only get married but have kids. Fable 2 has more content but Fable 1 had a MUCH better storyline and villain. Character is also very customizable. Play the first two....

Whats wrong with fable 3? I havent played it since release but I didn't think it was bad?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Whats wrong with fable 3? I havent played it since release but I didn't think it was bad?
Fable 3 is HORRIBLE and it was rushed. Yea Peter lied about things in Fable 1 and 2 but he goes overboard with his :duck:. Fable 3 is like 2 but more garbage. The story is flat, the gameplay is boring, repetitive and dull. The map is small as shyt. And the game is glitchy. I think when people shyt on Fable they are really shytting on 3 as that was the last main game. Also the whole king thing was gimmicky. The game was rushed by MS at the time.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Got the game for free with Games With Gold on the 360. Felt like I got robbed.

First 2 are dope af. Third one ignore that shyt. Fable is what got me into western RPGs.:wow: If you don't mind the outdated gameplay mechanics then the game is a gem.

If you like games that are degenerate as fukk(like fukking prostitutes and catching stds) then Fable is for you. Its semi-open world like Witcher 3. Can kill anyone you want and morph into a demon or be good and morph into an angel like being.

If Fable 1 you can get married. But in 2 you can not only get married but have kids. Fable 2 has more content but Fable 1 had a MUCH better storyline and villain. Character is also very customizable. Play the first two....

Not going to disagree heavy with you since in general, I enjoyed Fable and that IP is part of why I went for the 360 that gen, but the franchise never remotely sniffed its' potential, imo. That may have been largely due to Molyneux and technological restrictions. A little more polarizing of an opinion? The wrong studio was behind the game, imo. I personally wasn't big on the humor or tone at times. Felt forced and while I appreciated the art style being somewhat different, it never fully resonated with me. Incredible, revolutionary concept, but the execution always left something to be desired for me.

The first two can definitely be fun. The third may as well not even exist.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Could it be Crysis related? :lupe:

No tweets from this account since 2016 and on a day where Microsoft is supposed to announce a potential "reboot" they tweet? :patrice:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They can just retell the first fable. flesh it out to what it was promised, give it a bigger continent with stuff to explore and we'd all be happy.
Witcher 3 was all the broken promises from the first Fable.

i still liked Fable 1 tho, it was fun:manny: