Updated: Xbox event supposedly in the coming months. Today announcement not related to insider

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Fable was fire

Halo without Bungie is ... :mjlol:

Halo w/Bungie was. :mjlol:

nikka I still remember playing Halo 3 and then two weeks later Modern Warfare dropped...man it wasn't even close...I couldn't even look at Halo the same anymore. The books do Master Chief so much justice and then you play the game and that nikka just a regular ol' Marine in green armor.

Halo CE and Halo 4 are tied for the best overall Halos...4 had the best story by far.

Halo 2 had some of the most fun multiplayer. Battle Rifles on Lockout...GOAT.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I never played Fable, is it good?:ohhh:
First 2 are dope af. Third one ignore that shyt. Fable is what got me into western RPGs.:wow: If you don't mind the outdated gameplay mechanics then the game is a gem.

If you like games that are degenerate as fukk(like fukking prostitutes and catching stds) then Fable is for you. Its semi-open world like Witcher 3. Can kill anyone you want and morph into a demon or be good and morph into an angel like being.

If Fable 1 you can get married. But in 2 you can not only get married but have kids. Fable 2 has more content but Fable 1 had a MUCH better storyline and villain. Character is also very customizable. Play the first two....

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This is what Xbox needs

I remember the first Xbox came out , everybody thought it was trash . White boy at school says you need to try this game they have its called halo ...

Mindblowing experience ... actually made me buy the OG Xbox...nothing like that at the time

360 ... gears of war ... incredible .. nothing like that at the time innovative and fire

I really hope Microsoft understands this. The power is nice but they need system selling and exciting IPs.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is that garbage Fable still popular? Game is trash with all that lying from Molyneaux.:stopitslime:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is what Xbox needs

I remember the first Xbox came out , everybody thought it was trash . White boy at school says you need to try this game they have its called halo ...

Mindblowing experience ... actually made me buy the OG Xbox...nothing like that at the time

360 ... gears of war ... incredible .. nothing like that at the time innovative and fire

I really hope Microsoft understands this. The power is nice but they need system selling and exciting IPs.
Dont forget the masterpiece that was Ninja Gaiden bro. That was the first game that made me truly feel like a GOD!