(Updated) Mase Responds Again To Shannon Sharpe Firing Off On Him: Skip Bayless Made U Put Ur Glasses Back On.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
If they were face to face, man to man, with no security/help he wouldn’t say anything like this…that lets you know all you need to know.

You shouldn’t be able to say something about someone that you wouldn’t say to them if they were in your face, imo. If you would and you can handle yourself and ain’t scared to go man to man then by all means, talk that shhit, talk heavy! Mase ain’t built like that, Shannon would ball him up in seconds

you see how geeked cam was......GFK re-aranged his ace's jaw(mas$) n rapped about it didn't he :russ:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

You see how geeked cam was......GFK re-aranged his ace's jaw(mas$) n rapped about it didn't he :russ:

:ohhh:2 things

1- That makes that clip make a ton more sense. When I first saw it I was like ‘yo why tf cam look so nervous’ :heh: I see why now. He wasn’t sure if it was love or if they was pressing him, and he know they get busy

2- I love this hip hop shyt and you’re never too good to ‘just catch’ a bar. Bc 20 years later I JUST realized ‘if you saw how my face felt you would know how Mase felt’ was not just about the ‘thank God’ part but also about Mase gettin his jaw broke too:sadcam:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
:ohhh:2 things

1- That makes that clip make a ton more sense. When I first saw it I was like ‘yo why tf cam look so nervous’ :heh: I see why now. He wasn’t sure if it was love or if they was pressing him, and he know they get busy

2- I love this hip hop shyt and you’re never too good to ‘just catch’ a bar. Bc 20 years later I JUST realized ‘if you saw how my face felt you would know how Mase felt’ was not just about the ‘thank God’ part but also about Mase gettin his jaw broke too:sadcam:
Damn! I didn't know about the Jaw thing, I just thought he meant made was Religious now..idk

:russ: :whoo: