UPDATE2: Elon MAD SupremeCourt bans X in🇧🇷(217M👤) after failing to name legal rep and block fake news & hate-accounts undermining democracy on time

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Here you go.

But listen,we all know what it is,when you go to the barber shop or have dialogue with your BLACK co-workers,most black men are always naturally skeptical of the US government due to the history of this country dealing with the black man.

The fact that I'm on here and seeing the opposite is wild.
Because billionaire boer anti black website owner is more trustworthy. These types prey on our rightful skepticism towards the government. While also using their billions to get their guys in government to control what’s being spread.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Here you go.

So in your opinion, the big deal Repubs made about the laptop for years, was that Hunter lied about drug use on a gun form? Is that what we're going with?

Also just looked up Ingrid Jacques, and :mjlol:

Pro book-banning, anti woke, fan of Moms 4 Liberty, fan of people who are literally 1 degree of separation away from Libs of TikTok and the Babylon Bee

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
He needs to go for a visit so he can get that Arturo Gatti package.......RIP to that warrior though...... he didn't deserve to get got like that

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I've gotten tired of the "what about free speech" arguments when it's clear that that was never the point in the first place. The acquisition of X was never to protect all speech but to give a free platform to ideology and believe systems that coincide with his business and personal attitudes towards the current government. He's about to overplay his hand concerning Trump and EU regulations,Brazil just added their names to growing list of entities fed up with his Louis XIV act.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I’m still mad at Jack for selling such an extremely powerful
and infuencial media giant like Twitter to Elon,
knowing he’s a disgusting White Supremacist Boer piece of shyt.

elon is gonna screw him over, they have a an agreement where elon didn't pay him the $54.20 per share that that jack keeps his investment in twitter instead of taking the billion+ dollar buyout and if the value of the company goes down, elon will pay the original $54.20 per share like he would have in the initial buyout. elon will probably tell him to fukk off and they;ll have to battle it out in court.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've gotten tired of the "what about free speech" arguments when it's clear that that was never the point in the first place. The acquisition of X was never to protect all speech but to give a free platform to ideology and believe systems that coincide with his business and personal attitudes towards the current government. He's about to overplay his hand concerning Trump and EU regulations,Brazil just added their names to growing list of entities fed up with his Louis XIV act.

Exactly. The Klan likes to use those same "free speech" talking points when we know what the deal is. On top of that...Elon is an outsider. He's from South Africa. How in the hell did he get such a US following? Because he's a fukking racist.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Jack got his ho card pulled :manny:

Jack called Elon bluff of buying twitter, which was Jack mistake engaging with someone like Elon in the first place. Elon even tried to pull out of the deal but Jack brought the supreme court in to make him honor the deal, which im guessing he did thinking Elon would blow the $44 billion and tank twitter into nothing.

Except twitter is thriving, Elon is richer than ever.

Same thing with this Brazil shyt, it doesnt hurt Elon. It only hurts Brazil users.
If selling a company for $44 billion is getting your ho card pulled i want mine pulled too

Jesus i've seen what you've done for others :banderas:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Governments should not have the ultimate say in what is true and what is false, and then block people from accessing information that runs counter to its narratives. Do we have N. Korean agents posting here? Why would you think you're government would never lie to you?
So you rather leave it up to people that lie constantly about their daily lives?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is going to become a priority in more countries. It is way to easy to run online, say whatever bullshyt, and claim free speech. These things foment hate groups and we see it time and time again. The UK stabbing of 3 children said to be done by an immigrant and how folks there responded is a great example.

As I keep saying, everyone has a right to an opinion but unfortunately know what has a responsibility to make sure it is an informed opinion and social media can make the wrongest mothafukka say "No, they are the problem, not me."

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
This is going to become a priority in more countries. It is way to easy to run online, say whatever bullshyt, and claim free speech. These things foment hate groups and we see it time and time again. The UK stabbing of 3 children said to be done by an immigrant and how folks there responded is a great example.

As I keep saying, everyone has a right to an opinion but unfortunately know what has a responsibility to make sure it is an informed opinion and social media can make the wrongest mothafukka say "No, they are the problem, not me."
This forum is an example of that too :skip:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is why an honest an unbiased media that is rooted in fact-based reporting is so important.