(Update) TK Kirkland & Scruncho Heated Exchange On IG Pt 1 & 2 I Had To Give TK CPR Dam Near & I KO'D Him

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe TK, other dude don’t want it, I can tell, he just tryna get some views and clicks.

Before y’all come with the “How old are these nigs???!!” thing…this is a social media world bro, it’s not an age thing…it’s a social media/viral/clout thing…entertainment. Everybody on that “hood” type timing is gonna be on this, regardless of age, when they have a camera and mic in their hands at least 10 hours a day and are thirsty for attention. 🤷🏽‍♂️. Let’s bask in their fukkery

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe TK, other dude don’t want it, I can tell, he just tryna get some views and clicks.

Before y’all come with the “How old are these nigs???!!” thing…this is a social media world bro, it’s not an age thing…it’s a social media/viral/clout thing…entertainment. Everybody on that “hood” type timing is gonna be on this, regardless of age, when they have a camera and mic in their hands at least 10 hours a day and are thirsty for attention. 🤷🏽‍♂️. Let’s bask in their fukkery
I Think Tk Is 63 Years Old Idk how old Scruncho Is ?

JBQH

Pro
Daps
I don’t think y’all understand who Scruncho is and how far back and deep this goes. There is video online of Scruncho running up on TK while he was on stage also. Supposed to be the second altercation with most people saying TK took Al’s both times. I only saw the video of them on stage though.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm going to tell you right now these type of old head beefs never die down. As much as boomers and old gen Xers like to make you think they are level headed wise people they are down for the fukkery :hubie: