Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

This poster has admitted to being white since the days of SOHH

I'm white but this is some straight up white shyt.

someone texted me this I would tell them to fukk off.

im white and I don't condone this. #sandalgang

I'm white and i don't think like that, she's just a piece

of shyt that sold her soul long time ago. she said it herself

im white and shyt like this makes me wish I was purple or something lol. white people so fukking weird.

op a white girl but always posting about racisim and shyt, why you feel the need to post this and stir shyt up? Im white too and I don't make it a point to post shyt to get people riled up.

The irony of him making this statement

using the n word in the title, but op is def white.

Yet he does the same thing here, when he made this thread today:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whose-seen-the-nikka-turtles-on-youtube.745137/

Even got bold and said it real subtle in the thread

The video is hilarious, your jokes weren't funny. shyt
was just lame. This is the Internet I am not taking it that serious but both of your jokes weren't funny and
they were lame. Nikka turtles is hilarious tho.

And that aint the first time he said it either.

lol op prolly post over there and he using tho smileys, ole "for a friend" ass nikka

u r def still dayshyt and that nikka is gay

shout out to @Young/Nacho\Drawz for being a good sport but change ya avatar fakkot. oh and my grandmoms (both of em) says happy thanksgiving you bytch nikka, and I am a cac.

you must run mixunit.com? nice im bout to bootleg the shyt outta it. Also I am not pretending to be anything, ive said myself on here im white. Saying nikka is bad habit of mine, thats what happens when you hang in certain areas.

What happened to all that talk of "Blacks being cool with their white friends saying the N word not being on code?" What happened to all that talk of checking non Blacks who say the N word, because that thread he made today is full of posters giving that whiteboy a pass. Not one poster checked him.

Or was there a memo sent out that now gives them a pass that I musta missed because if there was, I'll fall back
:hubie:

Edit: turns out this site just bans white posters for 2 months for saying the N word.

The militancy on this site is a confirmed joke.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
In for the platinum

in-gif-5.gif

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ll crack that cracker in his nostril

Sadly, no one really gives a damn. And this further confirms the militancy on this site is a joke.

Whiteman pokes his chest out and tells you he's white and has a bad habit of saying nikka with no repercussions and has been doing it for years.

:snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Perma Ban him.

In st0rmfr0nt, any pushback against whites gets perma-banned and they stay on code

Lipstick Alley aka Lipstick Asylum, any pushback against bedwench black women gets perma-banned because they stay on code.

Here......so many c00ns and bedbucks gassing up non black races as the gold standard of beauty and lifestyle, that these c00ns give passes and no one bats an eye. Its so many of these CAC, Hispanic, and even Asian posters that say the N word, but brehs who are off-code are :manny: because they want p*ssy from those races.....or bedbucking for a promotion as the token black guy at their job.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

This poster has admitted to being white since the days of SOHH

The irony of him making this statement

Yet he does the same thing here, when he made this thread today:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whose-seen-the-nikka-turtles-on-youtube.745137/

Even got bold and said it real subtle in the thread

And that aint the first time he said it either.

What happened to all that talk of "Blacks being cool with their white friends saying the N word not being on code?" What happened to all that talk of checking non Blacks who say the N word, because that thread he made today is full of posters giving that whiteboy a pass. Not one poster checked him.

Or was there a memo sent out that now gives them a pass that I musta missed because if there was, I'll fall back
:hubie:
I30w.gif

Is this what we on now?